Headlines this morning

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Just try and stay out of my way. Just try! I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!

giphy.gif

Yep he was a sponsore years ago but we have a picture of snake and him along with the Manly in the tittle , she must really have it in for the club. Just get over it lady your biased is showing.

It is pathetic but these 'Journo's' have little integrity and bow to the click bait gods and their even worse editors.

After the first article of this type 10 days ago no one really put much credence into the whole "Manly" connection. Maybe some on here had a few mates that gave them some stick? But everyone could see how thin the connection was.

It's a bit like the paper publishing that photo of the alleged terrorist wearing a bulldogs jersey.

I mean the bulldog thing was a lot more recent and we won't get Toddy coming out of his mansion to defend us or the game.... but tenuous connections at best.

Smile and pat a puppy.

And I thought Phil Gould and his rants were full of agenda's. This woman is on a crusade against us for whatever reason. Even stories that have next to nothing to do with Manly she somehow manages to link the clubs name and uses it in the headlines.

I hope the Penn's grow some balls and sue this so-called "journalist" and her employers for all she is and they are worth.

I'll try and keep the timeline of smh attacks on Manly in the 'Salary Cap' Thread.

It's almost a weekly attack and is quite ludicrous in its attempt to join every alleged sin and sinner to the Manly brand :cool:

Smh must really want to throw good money at Manly - thanks KM:D

Is it possible for someone who already has it on their computer, screen shot it and put it up on here, because I don't want to click on it and give her what she wants.

Kate ****in Mc#nt strikes again.. I wish she changed departments and became a foreign correspondent in Syria..I'm sure she has enemies everywhere and they would have bigger balls than the Manly board to take her to "court".
(Please note that the statements above are fictitious, do not condone violence, or are supportive of any terrorist groups).

Kate ****in Mc#nt strikes again.. I wish she changed departments and became a foreign correspondent in Syria..I'm sure she has enemies everywhere and they would have bigger balls than the Manly board to take her to "court".
(Please note that the statements above are fictitious, do not condone violence, or are supportive of any terrorist groups).

Even better, send her to cover North Korea

She'd probably talk Kim Jong-Un into directing a missile at Manly!!! I could live with that as long as he strapped her to it & the missile was redirected to Parramatta or Cronulla!

I have a feeling the solution maybe simpler than that Max .... somebody is going to have to take one for the team .... gird your loins old mate, you have been nominated.

PSS @globaleagle is 1st reserve.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8