Head kicking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Has Johnston been cited for kicking Buderus in the head? It was little different to what Slater copped 7 weeks for but because it happened in origin ................

Did anyone else notice the boot polish underneath Buderus' left eye in the post match interviews?

must admit it was prety funny watching Bedsy just get up and punch him in the head! at last i though its on! about bloody time!

game lacked intes=nisty for mine compared to "back in the day"

It was a **** house game. The ref allwoed both sides to lie on the tackled player far longer than what is occuring in the NRL. As a consequence the game was pedestrian and scrappy.

It was a **** house game. The ref allwoed both sides to lie on the tackled player far longer than what is occuring in the NRL. As a consequence the game was pedestrian and scrappy.
Hampster let the players get away with murder in the play-the-ball. They were lying all over the tackled player.

agree 100% mata.all the refs seem to think that they will be dropped if they throw in too many penalties in origin.the players need to know they will get penalised for laying in the play the ball-harrigon,as much as i despise him,managed to achieve a quick game with a low penalty count at origin level.the hampster must go!

just watched the footy show and they showed a different angle. Will anyone comment on the elbow buderus threw before the shove with the knee came about?

Will anyone comment on the forward pass thrown for the second blues try? I know the commentators didn't.

just saw the elbow from Buderus!!!! Still think the knee was nothing and probably didnt even warrant a penalty. Going from the elbow the end result was the correct one.

actually the elbow was easily the worst of the three "offences" so the end result was correct, no question. If it was a club game buderus may even have had a case to answer.

I don't neccessarily think the elbow was a big deal but it's all relative.

As for the forward pass - it was only one of many that get let go every game that is played. It is one of the things that really pisses me off about rugby league now days- it's getting as bad as rugby yawnion.

Will anyone comment on the forward pass thrown for the second blues try? I know the commentators didn't.
I thought it was forward, and let my flatmate know at the time. I can't believe the commentators didn't even mention it.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4