Hayne to Manly?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looks like the Eels are getting rid of Michael Gordon mid season so they can front load Corey Norman this year and make a play for Hayne next year.

This is another Brad Arthur beauty. I thought Watmough told us BA was the the most loyal and straight up man he'd ever met. So after promising the world to Gordon to get him over from the Sharkies BA is just chucking him mid season. It's just incredible what a fraud this guy is. He's a master manipulator who's Got no integrity whatsoever.

Looks like the Eels are getting rid of Michael Gordon mid season so they can front load Corey Norman this year and make a play for Hayne next year.

This is another Brad Arthur beauty. I thought Watmough told us BA was the the most loyal and straight up man he'd ever met. So after promising the world to Gordon to get him over from the Sharkies BA is just chucking him mid season. It's just incredible what a fraud this guy is. He's a master manipulator who's Got no integrity whatsoever.
They need a hooker since flicking Peats.
Segeyaro and Norman are flatmates, so he may end up at Parra with his bestie @:cool:

Dunno how they think they can land Hayne; Norman wants 800k, they also have to pay Jennings full 750k contract whereas they were only paying 350k for him this year while Easts pay the rest and not to mention 500k cap penalty next year for rorting. Is Steve Sharp back?

Dunno how they think they can land Hayne; Norman wants 800k, they also have to pay Jennings full 750k contract whereas they were only paying 350k for him this year while Easts pay the rest and not to mention 500k cap penalty next year for rorting. Is Steve Sharp back?

Don't underestimate Parra's stupidity. They are quite capable of releasing Sam Radadadadadad to fit him in.

We are talking about parra here, can't see any problem at all about signing all those players under their cap. I am sure they would also believe they had space for at least a couple more big names and still come in unders. Most probably working with greenslime and ch9 as to how to manage it all as we speak

We are talking about parra here, can't see any problem at all about signing all those players under their cap. I am sure they would also believe they had space for at least a couple more big names and still come in unders. Most probably working with greenslime and ch9 as to how to manage it all as we speak

I agree.

What's more is that I can see that Shoddy Greenslime would be wanting hayne to the dirty cheating scumbags. He's gone that soft on them for their rorting it was unbelievable so anything is possible with that turd in charge of our game..@:mad:

You can just picture the fairytale GF win next year for the Eels; "The Epic Turnaround after the Season from Hell" featuring: The Redemption of Kieran Foran and the Return of Jarryd Hayne.

You can just picture the fairytale GF win next year for the Eels; "The Epic Turnaround after the Season from Hell" featuring: The Redemption of Kieran Foran and the Return of Jarryd Hayne.
That will cause great angst at nrl hq. They are already having extraordinary meetings to reschedule this year's results.

I am in possession of official confidential documents that say that 2015 is for the Cowboys, 2016 is a parramatta Premiership, then 2017 for Cronulla.

2015 was designed to have 2 Qld teams in the grand final, because there were grave fears that Qld people would lose interest in league after the 2014 origin upset.

Hokko was in hot water after scoring the winning try in origin. He was meant to pass rather than dummy, and he buggered the result. Since that point Canterbury were instructed to demote him, and he was forced to go to Newcastle where his career will be quietly buried.

By the way, Manly is listed to be back in 8 next year with a premiership in 2019.

Having read this dossier, I can reveal that the draw every year makes perfect sense because it is crafted to favour certain outcomes. There we all were thinking that it was just inept :0)

Arthur is going to great lengths to keep his word to Gutho, that he'd be playing fullback. He certainly took Foz's career to whole new level as promised too. What a great man.

If we can get Hayne we should do it. I know he's been off the rugby league field for a while, but few can influence a match quite like him. How good would it be to have him on our side for a change? I know the Roosters will be hard to beat for his signature though. They have a track record of getting their man and he is tight with Politis. But if we can somehow get him i would welcome Shayne Hayne to Manly with open arms.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2