Hayne settles US rape case ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Former rugby league star Jarryd Hayne has reached a settlement with his alleged victim in his United States rape case.

After months of negotiations between the parties, the civil suit has been brought to a conclusion.

The young American woman, identified only as JV, had accused Hayne of sexually assaulting her in San Jose in 2015 during his NFL stint with the San Francisco 49ers.

AAGt9QH.img

Jarryd Hayne leaving Newcastle Local Court earlier this year, on an unrelated matter. Authorities did not have sufficient evidence to lay criminal charges over the alleged incident, prompting JV to file a civil suit in December 2017, claiming damages resulting from sexual battery.

She alleged the pair travelled in an Uber back to Haynes’ apartment where he raped her, resulting in vaginal bleeding.

And as much as I detest the bloke it all ended up being about money.... sure I know it was about money given it was a civil case but geez you have to ask some questions.....

And as much as I detest the bloke it all ended up being about money.... sure I know it was about money given it was a civil case but geez you have to ask some questions.....

To be fair, the victim did go to the police first - only after they decided they wouldn’t proceed did she go to the civil courts.

And...well...OJ only has a civil court decision against him, but does anyone actually believe he didn’t murder Nicole? And then there’s Michael Jackson...do you pay out tens of millions in hush money if you haven’t been diddling kids...? @:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4