Hayne being considered for NSW no.6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
I cant believe hayne is even being considered for the NSW no.6 jersey. To further that I cant believe he is even being considered at all.

He is not a 5/8 and shouldn't be considered for that position over an established 5/8. i dont get the fascination with him, he is overrated. As for haynes no.1 jersey, Morris will be a better no.1 (if snake is still injured).

Any chance the blues can poach DCE accross :) (i realise i just angered all the QLD supporters on here), as if the test was anything to go by, he is likely t get no game time in the toadies.

I dont mind the idea of having a look at him there, but it is obvious watching this that he is playing on 1 league at the moment, is no speed off the mark with that bung knee

Ill watch GWS instead of NRL if Hayne gets picked at 5/8th in SOO.... u watching city v country

Hayne at 5/8 behind a decent pack would do well. Still think he should be NSW Fullback unless Snake is 100% fit.

He's hot and cold at Parra because his team are ****. He has never played poorly for NSW. I rate him as one of the NRL's top 10 backs.

Today proved that Hayne is no 5/8 and is a bit of a myth. The only two good things he has done all season were done against us, unfortunately.

Kiwi Eagle said:
I dont mind the idea of having a look at him there, but it is obvious watching this that he is playing on 1 league at the moment, is no speed off the mark with that bung knee

Well he isn't playing union!

Ah hahahahahahahahaha

*cough*

Sorry

:D:p:angel:

If NSW wants to try and win It should be
1.Hayne
6.Carney
7.Pearce (is there anyone else)
9.it seems Buderus has 1st shot

Yes at this stage he is not a viable 5/8 option, however he is the best Fullback option for NSW. Even if Brett was 100%. Hayne has the ability to break a game open and as mentioned above, has always played well at rep level.

globaleagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

Well he isn't playing union!

Ah hahahahahahahahaha

*cough*

Sorry

:D:p:angel:

Lol no idea how that happened

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4