Have you ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
Seen a worse game from a single player in RL history, than Finch's performance in the second SOO?

Was it even worse than any bad game Mullane or Sam Murphy played?

Yeah - Steve Mavin for Souths in a semi final in 1987 I think. He got dragged 20 mins before half time after 3 handlign errors that led to 3 tries.

He left the ground crying and had semi left the SCG before half time.

Bit tough to use Finch as the scapegoat.

The whole side was ordinary and QLD were great.

that bloke who played fullback/ wing for Parra... Carriage I think his name was... in a final back in the late 90s...I seem to recall he was on the dole before Parra gave him a chance and was back on it not too long after that game

Bit tough to use Finch as the scapegoat.

The whole side was ordinary and QLD were great.

He's not a scapegoat, but he simply played crapola.

Would you use him in the 3rd game?

Langlands and his white boots in the grand final.

Neville Glover and his dropped pass in the grand final.

Most norths players of the 60's and 70's.

Plently of worse performances over the years than Finch's last night. he overachieved in game 1 so last night was really only his usual standard.

Put the pack of forwards in front of Finch down as a huge reason

there were also times when we were getting a roll or at least matching them at some stages up front then Finch would touch the ball and fark it all up.

If we had Orford playing we still would have lost but I think we would have scored a another try at least and looked better in attack.

I can't believe that some want to blame the forwards etc. The bloke dead set made a dozen fundamental errors. He was ****e!

Granted the whole team didn't fire, but when your playmaker is playing like a spastic its a bit hard to fire up.

kite made 67m - most of which were in his second stint, Simpson 28m, hindmarsh 47, ryan 52

all halves would have looked ****e with 4 of your 5 starting forwards making so little metres. He is no way alone in playing crap

kite made 67m - most of which were in his second stint, Simpson 28m, hindmarsh 47, ryan 52

all halves would have looked ****e with 4 of your 5 starting forwards making so little metres. He is no way alone in playing crap

It is like a whole forward pack of kings

Someone needs to say it so let it be me ! Ill do it in the form of questions & answers.

Q1. Would you select Finch for SOO 3 ?
A1. Dont ask silly questions Jatz, you ning nong.

Q2. Do you think that Finch could possibly being used as a scapegoat for an entire squad of Blues no-hopers ?
A2. Oh pleeeaaaseee, and i suppose Jye Mullane was actually involved in surrepticious goings on with the coaches neice and thats why he was dropped. By the way, the moon landing was a conspiracy between Studiuo 54 and a B grade Jewish Hollywood movie producer. Gosh !

Q3. Were the forwards not going forward, the sole reason for Finches abysmal performance ?
QA. If they held back im sure it must have been because they feared be planted in the head with one of Finches wayward passes. Did you see him gong Beaver on the mellon ? Tooks, you usually write seasoned stuff. Defending Finch is indefensible.

Anyway........who cares..im still shocked about the studio 54 revelation. :lie:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4