Have we been to harsh!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Souths offering Reynolds $700K per for 2 years while we pay that fraud $1.3mil and the tissue $1mil to sit on the sidelines. Not being harsh enough.
Reynolds didn’t take it tho right and perhaps was a bit insulting. Take the point about dce and Tom tho

No not suggesting a conspiracy at all.

Basically it’s one of three things

1) they all hate the Penn’s and are punishing them for being absentee owners.

2) about 27 of them are pissed at what 3 earn and what they do ( or don’t do) for their money.

3) they all hate Des and think he’s living in 1995 and know that none of them are going anywhere whilst he’s there.

NOTE, it could in fact be ALL THREE
I actually do not think it is any of these.

I think there is a social disconnect among the group. A tight group would fight for each other in difficult times and these guys are not. I see this with the Cowboys and to a lesser extent Brisbane, but not the Dogs.

I think the players don't like each other very much. I saw that in 1999 too. Tough conditions to turn things around when things are not going well.

NYEagle

Based on key players out and played against some Top teams, it could be a yes
But based on the players effort and attitude and lacklustre gameplan and same team selections regardless of performances - NO !!!

BROWN DOES NOT FEEL HARSH BECUASE HE WAS NO FEELING OR PASSION FOR OUR LEGENDARY CLUBS HIGH STANDARDS
yep and I couldn’t care less about brown or the warriors, what I meant in relation to Browns article, was as follows, the warriors are boarder line about to be facing their own problems, his don’t be too harsh on Manly approach, there a better team than this years results crap is B/S and he knows it, he only said it to cover any potential embarrassment in case we get up and beat his side, when he knows in fact we are playing like busted’s, but his side might just get beat by the busted’s and he knows or fears it, by saying what he said just softens the loss for his side if and I think when they get beaten by us this weekend, I hope you see where I’m coming from. I’ve already said it a couple of time this week, I think we are a chance to get the warriors on Friday.

In the last 13 from 14 losses, we've wracked up the 3rd worst defensive record in the history of the entire game (over 50% of a season). This includes the trial result mind you.

We've had our worst EVER first round loss.

We've had our worst EVER loss to the Bunnies.

Lose this week and next, it's the worst losing streak in the history of the Sea Eagles.

We've had a number of off field issues, including releasing some of the best players in the NRL (who have asked for release).

Our coach is openly being criticised by media, and those who have been involved in the game.

We have both the worst attack, and the worst defense in the game.

The players don't acknowledge are are educated about historical results, and don't look at either the captain or coach in the sheds or on the field.

We look slow, lazy and unhealthy on the field.

The players think one win changes everything.

It's as bad as we've ever been. The Northern Eagles debacle of a team would flog these guys.
It's all good. Posters on here tell me Barrett is the worst coach ever. That makes me feel so much better about the situation.

I actually do not think it is any of these.

I think there is a social disconnect among the group. A tight group would fight for each other in difficult times and these guys are not. I see this with the Cowboys and to a lesser extent Brisbane, but not the Dogs.

I think the players don't like each other very much. I saw that in 1999 too. Tough conditions to turn things around when things are not going well.

NYEagle
Well that’s one I hadn’t thought of !!

No, I've never been to Harsh. Is it anywhere near Lithgow?
That's Little Hartley, not being a little too harsh. But let's not split hairs.
Some Silvertailians have been way over the top yet its probably too soon to say they've been too harsh. The team has been crap, individuals have been crap, (although not always the same ones) and in general our hopes however foolish have been dashed every week, literally within minutes of kick-off.
Having said all that... I think we've got a great bunch of players, a top, hard-working and deep-thinking coach, owners who are a bit on the stingy side but don't actually hate us, so... I expect things to turn around soon, to some extent.
However the fury and outrage is understandable.
My favourite post-thrashing thread title so far is "I want blood", sorry I can't recall who posted it. However let's dedicate that one to Tommy Raudonikis. In fact, in honour of Tommy, let;s just go out against the Warriors to hurt some blokes, and if that brings a win all the better, but even if not it will be worth it, lol.

I look at it like no one is playing well and we are getting beat we have improvement, it wouldn't be good if we are all playing at our best and still getting thumped

Lets be honest we have played like absolute rubbish and probably the worst I've seen us play in the last 15 years but have we been to harsh given we have played 3 of the expected top 4 sides, all be it we got flogged but being realistic the best we could have hoped for was a close game rather then the blow outs we saw. The dragons result was the one that hurt the most I believe, but If I'm honest i think we can still sneak into the 8 once things click. I still have faith we can turn it around but we certainly have to show more effort and enthusiasm then what we have done the last 4 rounds and a bit of luck on the injury front
Forget in the last 15 years. Worst ever display of the manly jersey. This current team is a disgrace.cant share your optimism about sneaking into the 8. That is just a pipe dream.

Members who blindly tip Manly because we are all fans are kissing at least 20 points goodbye !!

Maybe a little less but it’ll be close to that.
Agreed mate, especially when it comes to money (tipping comps, punters clubs etc)
I refuse to blindly back Manly just because I love the club.. if they are playing a stronger team, or are just having a rubbish season like our last few, I have no qualms tipping against them...

No not suggesting a conspiracy at all.

Basically it’s one of three things

1) they all hate the Penn’s and are punishing them for being absentee owners.

2) about 27 of them are pissed at what 3 earn and what they do ( or don’t do) for their money.

3) they all hate Des and think he’s living in 1995 and know that none of them are going anywhere whilst he’s there.

NOTE, it could in fact be ALL THREE
Ok I'll say it

4) certain players privately pinning for Zoolander and what could have been .......

Well someone had to bring him into it.

In fact, in honour of Tommy, let;s just go out against the Warriors to hurt some blokes, and if that brings a win all the better, but even if not it will be worth it, lol.

We were 0-7 then Sharpie took over from Bozo, will history repeat. Not Super League next year tho
Sadly, I don't think we even have the cattle to pull that off.
Likely get belted more that the scorelines..
Maybe Aloiai but who else is there with that type of mongrel

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4