Have not beaten anyone yet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What a logic-numbing post.
To be sitting in 2nd position means we have beaten plenty of teams. There is only one team ahead of us, and we'll smash them in a few weeks time.

To prove how bad we are going - We also JUST won games on the bell against Sharks and Parra. The Titans and Panthers gave us a tough game.

The only loss that concerned me was against Illawarra because we just did not seem in the game after 2 clear tryscoring opportunities -
Ballin held up by a shoelace
Wolfs no try after Lyon DID hold a player even though slightly..THEN
The Illawarra knock on shown clearly on 15 replays given a green light???
What did i hate about the rest of this game.
Waited for the Seaeagles to compose themselves against adversity & cash in on great field position & dominent defence. Kept getting into the red zone with ease & for some reason there was a lack of bodies in motion, poor options & most obvious poor execution. 1 bombed try off Snakes shoulder bounced into Cowards arms who raced 95 metres to score - 12 point turnaround right there!!
The positive from a negative - reminded me big time of a game we lost to Melbourne in 2008 yet put them to the sword when it counted & will do it again- against who - i dont care.

Brookvale said:
To prove how bad we are going - We also JUST won games on the bell against Sharks and Parra. The Titans and Panthers gave us a tough game.
Feathered friend before you go out and try to prove how bad we are going you must try and put things in perspective , The facts are we are second on the ladder , the teams that we just won on the bell , the sharks beat the dragons 16- 10 and parra drew with the dragons 14- 14. The teams we won against that you say gave us a tough time . the titans gave the tigers a tougher time by beating them 20 - 14 and the panthers did the same to the broncos by 33- 10. So all is well............ dont worry be happy :D

You can pick holes in any team if you go in with that as your sole focus & objective....doesnt make it accurate.

The Storm have not played the Dragons yet - and played us injury/suspension depleted in Rd1 - to me they have had a very very soft run through the comp. Lost to the Raiders in Melbourne & were woeful that night. 1 injury away from being cactus.

Dragons have beaten some high up teams but been dreadful & beaten against many low level teams like Canberra, Gold Coast and Souths.

We are going fine - if we go in fit we will go mighty mighty close this year. Dragons do worry me in a big game but I reckon we can beat Melbourne.

Hopefully the dragons will finish in the bottom half of the eight, wont be good enough to get through to the third week and we wont have to worry aout them.

It's hard to beat many teams that are better than you when there is only one team above you.

The biggest loss was by 20 points to the dragons, then the next was to the Storm, all other games we have lost by 2 points.

Volley said:
Garts said:
I agree it is a concern. However all our losses have been close and we have been competitive. No floggings in there, on our day we can beat them all. Although the Dragons are the ones that worry us. I would feel semi confident in a big game against anyone but the Dragons.

24-6 is a bit of a thumping in my books.
Yes, how much better would we be if we beat a top team like them 24-6. Oh that's right I forgot, we did that last year. . .

The finals are the important matches, there are no guarantees but all the signs are good for our team.

anthonyb1965 said:
Looks like I picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue!!!

Have we really not beaten anyone yet???

Oh, well.......guess our season is gone then :)

Name one serious title contender we have beaten when they have had their near full strength team in. That is the point of the thread, we were flogged by 20 points by St Merge, beaten by 12 by the scum, beaten by NQ and beaten by the Tigpies. We have beaten NQ & the Donkeys, but only when they had Thurston & Lockyer out.

We have performed consistently well against the teams that aren't genuine contenders, but we have struggled badly against not one, not two but all of the contenders for the title.

Keep on sniffing that glue buddy, perhaps one day you'll get the idea of what is being discussed.

This thread is total and complete bollocks. We are going great.
I'd love to win this comp and then resurrect this pile of steaming garbage.
This kind of thinking given the season and our position on the ladder means that the original poster possesses zero logic and zero commitment as a fan. It's a load.

Ralphie said:
anthonyb1965 said:
Looks like I picked a bad week to give up sniffing glue!!!

Have we really not beaten anyone yet???

Oh, well.......guess our season is gone then :)

Name one serious title contender we have beaten when they have had their near full strength team in. That is the point of the thread, we were flogged by 20 points by St Merge, beaten by 12 by the scum, beaten by NQ and beaten by the Tigpies. We have beaten NQ & the Donkeys, but only when they had Thurston & Lockyer out.

We have performed consistently well against the teams that aren't genuine contenders, but we have struggled badly against not one, not two but all of the contenders for the title.

Keep on sniffing that glue buddy, perhaps one day you'll get the idea of what is being discussed.

Totally understand what this thread is about Ralphie and my post was "tongue in cheek", hence the smiley face.

As others have said (probably why I didn't bother posting before), does it really matter not beating a "serious contender" in the regular season? I would prefer to beaten twice during the regular season then come and beat them 40-0 or something bizzare like that!

I will take your advice though and go and find some Tarzan's Grip or something!!! :)

People have been talking up the Warriors chances lately, but I guess if we included them into the equation the point wouldn't be as well made

A lot is being made of "We have only beaten teams when they haven't been full strength". Maybe so, but on the flip side, Melbourne and the Dragons haven't knocked us over at full strength yet either

BOZO said:
Brookvale said:
Feathered friend before you go out and try to prove how bad we are going you must try and put things in perspective , The facts are we are second on the ladder , the teams that we just won on the bell , the sharks beat the dragons 16- 10 and parra drew with the dragons 14- 14. The teams we won against that you say gave us a tough time . the titans gave the tigers a tougher time by beating them 20 - 14 and the panthers did the same to the broncos by 33- 10. So all is well............ dont worry be happy :D

my comments were with a touch of sarcasm.

We are travelling beautifully. At the start of the year i thought we'd finish 6th. 2nd is awesome and we can beat anyone on our day.

Dessie knows what to do to. See ya at the after party on GF night :D

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6