Have Manly supporters been told?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/message-board-detail.asp?mbid=2773&s=0

Thank you for all the feedback regarding Football Club Memberships for 2006. If you have any further feedback, comments or suggestions on the Football Club Membership packages please email them to [email protected].

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

What do you make of this chaps.

Surely there not attempting to stop debate about such issues on there forum.

hmm maybe or they just may appreciate the feedback. cynical arnt we!!!!

was the thread were the debate took place removed?

I provided a 3 page letter to the club with feedback on membership and marketing of such at the start of the season. I didn't even get a reply or a simple thank you.

Put a link to Bold Eagles thread over there if they want some feedback

That thread is gone.

The translation of Admins thread imo is.

We get the message, stop placing such concerns on the open forum. You aren't helping with the illusion that we are doing a bang up job......So go away!

That thread is gone.

We get the message, stop placing such concerns on the open forum. You aren't helping with the illusion that we are doing a bang up job......So go away!

if the thread has disappeared as you say I agree

I gave them several pages of ideas too. With no response. So why would you bother doing the same again?

[quote author=byso]
That thread is gone.

if the thread has disappeared as you say I agree

[/quote]

I checked it was gone. It was a good debate with good ideas placed by Pete. With GP doing his best to silence every-ones concerns.

Everyone feel free to check!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4