Haumole gone, DCE resurrected

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Playing wet weather footy? Not really a noted strong point of our turtle in the past. A big opportunity for him to show us all he can play the percentage game. Bring em forward and dribble in behind. Field position. The games should be won by the better pack. Really looking for patience and composure from our spine. Role the sleeves up and have some fun in the mud. Playing in the wet is the best.
It will need to be a simple , far less expansive , game plan.

However the way we play I’m not sure they can do that.

Brookie is a great playing surface and drains well. A slippery ball is the greatest challenge and we need to respect possession and be prepared to roll our sleeves up in defence. Our defence out wide is still leaking points.

The step down in player quality from Haumole to Waddell is worth at least 8 points.
Yeh we out used the Waddell decent games, that’s why he is a cheap price, struggles with week in week out footy, not an 80 minute option either.

Need another backrower in the 30 ASAP.

Forget the injuries, the bad refereeing, lack of leadership, coaching abilities etc this suspension to Haumole has cost us 2 games.

We beat both Raiders and Phins with him in the side.

We would be on 15 points and sitting pretty even with the injuries, Origin plus the bye coming up.

A massive penalty, not saying it wasnt fair, but probably takes us away from being a certain top 8 side to being a fringe 8 side at best.

Forget the injuries, the bad refereeing, lack of leadership, coaching abilities etc this suspension to Haumole has cost us 2 games.

We beat both Raiders and Phins with him in the side.

We would be on 15 points and sitting pretty even with the injuries, Origin plus the bye coming up.

A massive penalty, not saying it wasnt fair, but probably takes us away from being a certain top 8 side to being a fringe 8 side at best.
Both games they were up by considerable margins,this has nothing to do with Olakau’atu

DCE with 315 games of experience outplayed in the wet by 2 kids in Kaeo Weekes and Isaiya Katoa with 14 and 30 games respectively to their name

Genuinely believe we win at least one of the games, maybe both had DCE been suspended and Jake Arthur was given a run, and I'm no Arthur fan

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12