Hate to say it but

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've worked it out. Let all the players go and just buy 3 Tommy Turbos (perhaps 4), to come in for the other as they inevitably break down with injury... would we get through the year with 3 or 4? That would still fit under our cap, right? Let's take our one-man team strategy to the nth degree... out of the box

I've worked it out. Let all the players go and just buy 3 Tommy Turbos (perhaps 4), to come in for the other as they inevitably break down with injury... would we get through the year with 3 or 4? That would still fit under our cap, right? Let's take our one-man team strategy to the nth degree... out of the box

Finally some common sense on this site

Finally some common sense on this site
I'm not completely stupid. Of course, we would add a one-legged Walker to the 3-4 Turbo team as we need somebody to play the ball or be in dummy half on those rare times Turbo actually gets caught and tackled.

Yes this is a system Des used back at the Dogs also with Graham with success for a while, then became very stagnent and predictable, where a select forward is used to play as a 2nd halfback....
There are 3 systems with ball in hand -
1) Play before the line
2) Play at the line
3) Play through the line
Jake is playing more option 1 than anything, maybe 2 and 3 would be more beneficial.
Fully agree. At least Des should get him throwing in options 2 and 3 more regularly. So predictable at the moment.
And also agree on his defensive load increasing since Api left. Levi has to be topping the tackling count each week, not the missed tackle count.

Poor Jake is trying to fill the void we have at 5/8. I'd actually like to see Jake back in the front row playing a much tighter game. he tends to have his hands on the ball too frequently in attack for mine.

Poor Jake is trying to fill the void we have at 5/8. I'd actually like to see Jake back in the front row playing a much tighter game. he tends to have his hands on the ball too frequently in attack for mine.
Yes that’s the main issue really.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4