Hate to admit it !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ray Stehr said:
I'm not trolling, it's just Roosters deserve some respect from you blokes.

Get stuffed idiot.

I have a soft spot for the Roosters and have been impressed with the way they're going this year. You're not doing your team any favours by talking **** and going off early.

Ray Stehr said:
Manly fans are way too arrogant.

and some roosters fans are just old & crusty , and need to visit OPSM to get their eyes checked & clear the blurred vision their suffering

Ray Stehr said:

It comes from having the most successful team of the last 40 years. You are here because you are jealous just like all those dog trolls from last year who have now disappeared.

@[Ray Stehr], if you are so confident, why do you need us to tell you how good your team is going ? Most people on here have been saying that the Bunnies and the Rooters are the 2 to beat at the moment, if you haven't been seeing that, you need to get your eyes checked and work on your comprehension.

Because we've been in the comp since day 1 and we are the only club that has participated every year in the top grade. Manly are minnows compared to us.

As an opposition supporter, I have no problems with you being here Ray. In fact I quite like the perspective from other supporters (providing they aren't here just to stir up trouble). The Guzzler is a Dogs supporter and has some very insighful opinions.
You say that you blokes deserve some respect from us.
Whether that is true or not, what I don't understand, is why you would care what we think and whether we respect you or not?
I can tell you right now mate, I couldn't care less whether you guys respect us or not. In fact, I would prefer that you didn't.

Ch 9 and the rest of the media give the Roosters enough credit so just buy the Morning paper to get your attention fix

Pittwater Legend said:
Ray Stehr said:
I'm not trolling, it's just Roosters deserve some respect from you blokes.

Get stuffed idiot.

I have a soft spot for the Roosters and have been impressed with the way they're going this year. You're not doing your team any favours by talking s**t and going off early.

I think Ray is suffering from that well known medical condition........ "Premature celebration"

Ray Stehr said:

That's a laugh. I go to roosters matches. In 2004 when the roosters were winning towards the end of the season, a group of them all jumped on their chairs & everyone joined in singing "we're so good it's unbelievable!"

I remember thinking how arrogant that was & how it would bite them in the bum....it did!

Arrogance is always on display when the roosters are winning....of course there hasn't been much of that in the last 8 years or so.

Ray, just sing the song, "rooster rooster man, I want to be the roosters man". Makes me laugh every time I hear that totally gay song. The Village People, says it all really.

Ray Stehr said:
Because we've been in the comp since day 1 and we are the only club that has participated every year in the top grade. Manly are minnows compared to us.

Yeah, Minnows who haven't missed the top 8 in almost 10 years.

Minnows who have never won a wooden spoon and who have appeared in more finals series and grand finals than anyone else. WE are the club that deserves the respect. And get a life you tosser.

Ray Stehr said:
You want Manly fans to respect your club, and yet you make a comment like that? Very close to being branded a troll. And you know what happens to trolls around here...

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7