Hate for Nate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just embarrassing

Normally I would push for this crap to get deleted but I think it serves a greater purpose being left here as a "how not too" example.

I am pretty sure you would struggle to find a fan who is overt happy with Nate however, as others have put it, wishing harm on any player, is terrible

I don't hate Nate .....He just isn't up to NRL standard . Same with Lewis Brown . We have to regroup , pick the best team we can and beat The Cowboys ( who should be under strength too ) . I'd really like to see Jackson Hastings at 9 and see what he can do from there : & is a natural goal kicker.
I would have him at 5/8th

Death for Nate??? Imagine that, manly boys playing for their life out there. Perform or die!!!!!!!!!!
How ridiculous.
However I agree Nate doesn't offer much but he and BJ in the first 20 were going well. I think let him start next week. If the performance is poor he needs to be dropped. TB needs to start making some calls on these underachievers.

This guy is a piece of garbage. The worst player I've ever seen play for manly. His stats reflect how sh1t he is. We need to get rid of this piece of sh1t. Anyone that said 'Nate will put in this week because the other props re busted or suspended'....WRONG...This guy has no heart, has no brains and has no balls. He's a worthless piece of sh1t and the sooner he leaves the club, or dies the happier I'll be. End of rant.
Wishing death on someone? Really? What kind of a person are you? Manly supporters are not like that so perhaps you should go & crawl into a hole somewhere!!

Stats

Lawrence ran 128 metres

Winterstein / Myles / Sironen 126 metres between them (28/54/44)

Lewis Brown 8 metres

Turbo 313 metres (whole forward pack including bench (391 metres)

Uate 154 metres

Says it all

Even DCE ran more metres than 3 starting forwards

This guy is a piece of garbage. The worst player I've ever seen play for manly. His stats reflect how sh1t he is. We need to get rid of this piece of sh1t. Anyone that said 'Nate will put in this week because the other props re busted or suspended'....WRONG...This guy has no heart, has no brains and has no balls. He's a worthless piece of sh1t and the sooner he leaves the club, or dies the happier I'll be. End of rant.
I'm sorry but fantasy football is bull****

A white hot Brett Stewart never scored over 50 but Corey Parker was always 80 or above,your reasoning is nonsensical

I've been one of Mr Plod's harshest critics. But I actually thought he tried hard yesterday and it was his best performance. I'm sure he is busting a gut but he is three years past his best. His recruitment was a shocker, as most sane judges knew he'd never be a force again.
But let's lay off the man. Sure, you can criticise his on-field performances. I'm hoping like many former champions that he realises his time is up and retires with dignity, tomorrow. Then again, who'd knock back the salary he is receiving?
Again, the fault lies with the idiots who recruited him, not Mr Plod. And to those who say he was recruited because he's DCE's best mate the reasoning is doubly stupid as Cherry is also under-performing.

Myles is n absolute joke, pure and utter ****. Couldn't gain meters if he was running against 5 year old girls. What waste of money

• 👍
Reactions: Ned
Guys, Lay off Ned, there are obviously other issues in his life and Manly is his only out for him to be calling for one of our players to die.

Ned - there are many professionals available for free to assist if need be.

This is a very poor post

Ned, Ned, Ned, way over the top man, and totally devoid of any class whatsoever. Besides retracting your post the best approach is to do as it appears you are doing. Remain silent, cop the flack and try and post something of substance in another thread in a day or two. I hope your avatar is not really you, fancy attaching a picture of your lemon spread to a post like that. You'll be very sorry if Slothfield gets a whiff of it. Definite candidate for the sinner section in next weeks what's the Buzz.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6