Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Me too. I'd also like to see an end to world poverty. And free Tim Tams for all.
Great global thinking SER8. Free Tim Tams for all would be a step towards ending world poverty as Tim Tams are gold.;)

niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Me too. I'd also like to see an end to world poverty. And free Tim Tams for all.
Great global thinking SER8. Free Tim Tams for all would be a step towards ending world poverty as Tim Tams are gold.;)

SER8 is always thinking of the global.

:cool:

mGi6D3g.jpg

susan said:
Straight from the horses mouth of a senior staff member at the dogs who was also a senior staff member at Manly

The bulldogs players tapped Hasler on the shoulder last week about their playing style and told him they are fed up with his whole approach.Whole situation is extremely toxic and heading downhill fast. Barber presence is causing real problems still with plenty of senior players.

Interesting today on triple M

RLW mole said that Raelene Castle doesn't want to be seen as a soft touch and is demanding Barba sees out his contract at belmore. Moley is predicting this will come to a serious head in the off season.

globaleagle said:
niccipops said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

SER8 is always thinking of the global.

:cool:

That's glog bal to you. :) oh man. Imagine how funny I'm gonna be with this after a few beverages.

Oh man, it's been a loonnngg day.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7