Hasler v Bellamy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pittwater Legend

We brought back Geoff Toovey!
For all the years that Melbourne have finished first and for all the accolades that Bellamy receives, it's actually Des who has the wood over him. In all their head to head clashes to date Hasler has two more wins to his name
over his more fancied rival. In about half of these victories Manly have also managed
to put Melbourne away comfortably.

I just thought that this was interesting.

Des & Bellamy should have a biffo on the field, loser has half their team suspended.

I'll put the house on Des, he's got the mean streak that you like to see in a scrapper.

Des was just talking on Off the Bench. In summary:
It was uncharacteristic of both players. It can't be condoned, involves bringing the game into disrepute. We have to remember it is highly emotionally charged environment the players are in. It was an emotional week leading up the game, due to the media.
Wolfman stable in RNS, fracture to C6, credit to Storm players when they knew he was incapacitated. 3-4 month recuperation. Brett felt good this morning, so we hope he is not too bad.
Not happy about the last minute try, the players were disappointed about that.
The crowd was fantastic. It was a tough hard game of footy.
Darcy – he has surprised everybody, he was just outstanding.
DCE has great temperament. Both halves were great last night.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6