hasler-pours-oil-on-the-fire-with-a-new-snub-for-manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Cambo said:
I think its more the headline twisting what he really said.

However has anyone noticed how quiet Mr hasler has been about manly and the way he was dismissed.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that this man who has been protrayed for so long as a man of high principles and rightiousness just took being sacked and didnt go after Manly for 12 months worth of wages for the final year of his contract.

Why is that????????????????

He didn't need to cause he ended up with a better payed job - so no loss of wages.

Rothfield is writing him up as "Premier coach Des Hasler". WTF is that? Never heard of such an expression before. Des left Manly. He and Dogs aren't premiers. http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-set-to-trial-captains-or-coachs-video-challenge-system/story-fn7sfxe7-1226294108321

As a sports journo that heading genuinely angers me. There are some good ones in the crop and that kind of headline from the sub-editor is the exact reason there is such mis-trust in the community. Completely taken out of context.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
torana355 said:
Wow the Dragons are a horrible "benchmark" the dogs are smashing them.
It's like we're watching manly similar attack,similar slide defence.

Yep lots of short passes and very similar sliding defense. Im glad Toovey is adding to what Des built though with more expansive attack.

I don't see what all the fuss is about? Hasler never talked up Manly while coaching them & is doing us a favour by still not talking us up.

Manly is doing very well under Toovey.

If things keep going the way they are it will be a Manly v Dogs top of the table clash coming up soon. Now, that will be an angry affair out at Homebush.

The dogs were near the top of the table last year until midway through the season, then fell in a heap. I'm not saying that it's going to happen this year but look at their game last week, Penrith had ample opportunity to win the game but lack real attacking skills other than bombs, and last night's game was against a mob who were terrible throughout the game.

Last night their 1st 2 tries were so freakishly close to the ones we(manly) use to score under des..
Their forwards dnt worry me we have their measure, it`s the edges they`re equal with us on especially when they get pritchard back..

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6