Hasler makes Ennis Bulldogs captain

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matabele said:
mickqld said:
Who gives a flying s**t what Hasler and the scumdogs are doing. f**k'em.

So classy.

Why ?
Because he has an opinion that differs from yours
lsz said:
Would suggest it is not the view but the language used to express it

Exactly and mickqld has been told on numerous occasions about his regular swearing in his posts and has been told to have a read of http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service where it clearly states in the first paragraph that his use of profanities is in breach of those Term of Service.

An opinion can be far better expressed with elocution and eloquence, rather than resorting to the gutter language best left to the top parts of Mount Panorama. Manly fans are better than that.

Matabele said:
Jethro said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Matabele said:
mickqld said:

So classy.

Why ?
Because he has an opinion that differs from yours
lsz said:
Would suggest it is not the view but the language used to express it

Exactly and mickqld has been told on numerous occasions about his regular swearing in his posts and has been told to have a read of http://www.silvertails.net/articles/site-information/5605-forum-terms-of-service where it clearly states in the first paragraph that his use of profanities is in breach of those Term of Service.

An opinion can be far better expressed with elocution and eloquence, rather than resorting to the gutter language best left to the top parts of Mount Panorama. Manly fans are better than that.

Yawn another not a true supporter yawnfest

people of all types are allowed to go for us, even whinging merkins like yourself

Nothing to do with the view , or the merits of supporters rather the swearing

I can understand why mick feels that way I just think there are better ways to say it

mickqld said:

This sums it up perfectly. I couldn't give a f*^k what these blokes do anymore.

KOMORI said:
Des did WHAT with a penis and a bulldog??

baha friggin hahaha. Fricken hilarious:lol:

who is the vice captain, NSW leader and also the Toyota cup captain.

can you please find out and post who runs the catering at their home games. also their dunny cleaner?

seriously wgaf!

bones said:
swoop said:
WOW. What a surprise? Who else could they have chosen?

Ryan Tandy

I agree with Tandy.

Tandy is better credentialled and of infinitely better character than Ennis.

His family also own a major electronics retailer (Tandy Electronics of course) which could come in handy from a sponsorship perspective. So let's get 'realistic' about this!

Fox sports news is reporting that Hasler has signed Andrew Johns to the coaching staff too. He hopes he can work his magic on Hodkinson and Keating as he did with DCE anf Foran.

mozgrame said:
Fox sports news is reporting that Hasler has signed Andrew Johns to the coaching staff too. He hopes he can work his magic on Hodkinson and Keating as he did with DCE anf Foran.
Thing is Foran & DCE urge class, Keating & Hodkinson don't IMO

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7