Hasler has lost it!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
maxta said:
How the hell does he have the hide to carry on like a pork chop about poor refereeing & copping the bad calls??
This Bulldogs team instigates crap in every tackle & could be penalised 2 out of every 3 tackles for time lying on the attacker, flops, late tackles & jump the gun more than any other team.
Hasler looks outside the Dogs den because Ennis & Reynolds are always excused for being ultra competitive & credit to their desire, problem is they cross the line into grub territory with often disgraceful acts of foul play.
How Ennis has not been knocked out on 8 occasions this season is beyond me, in fact other than a finals game if Choc was to crack him 1 in exchange for 10 in the bin, I would be elated....
I understand a coach needs to defend his troops but Hasler is in denial, most issues with his side are related to him
*Size & sloth over speed
*Defensive tactics that are so obvious, the penalties will eventually kill them & often do
*Blokes designed to disrupt opposition players with niggle that is far from being a pest, often cheap shots that breach the ethics of the game
*A captain who shows massive disrespect to the refs, almost like a cheeky kid at school who wants the last word over the teacher.
Should have his head ripped off by Hasler as this has & will cost his side games & only earn harder scrutiny from the whistle blower.
*Needs to go back to ripping doors from hinges to show his side its not always the refs calls that cost his side victory....thats when he coached better...maybe from the heart.

Can't agree. hasler was 100% right. The Dogs are closer to Manly as a real rugby league team than to Souths, Melbourne & Roosters who play that cynical milk all the penalties & rort the rules game.

Where are Manlys grubs like Ennis, Reynolds and the biter....they dont exist as Toovey would punt them from the team.
And theres no similarities to the playing style as a football team, Manly play a slick style and Dogs play a fowards dominating style...almost opposite in contrast
Players like Matai, Watmough are tough nuts but play within the rules, just as Toovey did.
The dirty tactics fall back to the players and an equally frustrated coach.

even before the no punch rule, I can't recall anyone knocking Ennis' block off. I don't think his niggle worries the opposition as much as we think. Apart from Hindmarsh trying to have a go, he doesn't really get results from carrying on like a school boy. He is masking a lack of talent by being a "competitor". For everything good he did last night, he mucked it up with a mistake; the missed tackle on Big Sam for example.

Brissie Kid said:
Can't agree. hasler was 100% right. The Dogs are closer to Manly as a real rugby league team than to Souths, Melbourne & Roosters who play that cynical milk all the penalties & rort the rules game.

I cant believe i just read this...... scumdogs close to Manly , please that is the worst rugby league statement ive ever read.... makes me sick !!!!!

Here is just some reasons why you cant even compare the two teams

thug lamb , Ennis , reynolds & hannibal graham...

I will never forget what that prick hasler tried to do to our club ( NEVER ). Also how greenturd sleezed his way and disrupted our club during the season.

scumdogs are peasants... IMO with no culture while Manly has plenty how you elevate the scumdogs in the same sentence as Manly is beyond me...

Anyway , i was happy with the result last night , watching them lose when they thought they had the game won after 5 minutes.. couldnt happen to be a better team or club.. Now all is left is Titans to beat them next week and warriors or brisbane to win their last 2 games and its bye bye scumdogs

If Ennis, Reynolds and co thought they could win games on pure ability that's how they would play. At least they are honest enough with themselves that they need to get under teams skin otherwise they don't stand a chance. Des really isn't much different to most coaches they only see what the rule breaking the opposition does and rarely what his own side does. I know plenty of people were getting extremely excited last week waiting for Tooves to go deluxe on the refs after their performance but he was measured and talked more about he was disappointed with what we did. It actually gave me some confidence in that Tooves has his eye on bigger things.

On a side note, did anyone else think T-Rex was almost close enough to having a real go last night?

Look his rant was very surprising, given they niggled all game. But really who do you support souths pack of mongo supporters or grub haslers dogs.
Serious if people think souths are the threat they need to get real, they got lucky last night the dogs showed with a game plan of niggle, get under skin works.
Again the shame tommorow night storm or roosters .......maybe team bus has tyres spiked.

The refs lost control, but maybe this was INTENTIONAL. Worst refereeing this year since Barry Gomersall. Pay them bananas - you get monkeys !

Yes @MaskedEagle, TRex was almost great. Terrible shame about him. He s developing his passing game - cause he needs to. But if I had the back injury he did, i wouldn t be playing at all.

Honestly had to laugh at Joey's pre-game comment tonight that Issac Luke might get off his kicking charge (or whatever they end up calling it) on a mercy rule because the 'victim' was Ennis :D

Right player to get knocked (Ennis), but seriously, if you're going to hit him then you'd be better off getting up and belting him one and copping 10 in the bin rather than risk a week on the sidelines.

HappilyManly said:
GI pushing the marker and the Ref giving him the penalty is also a valid point :mad:

This really needs to be looked at by the referees in my opinion.

He does it every single game. Eventually it is going to be the deciding factor that will cost a team their season, I just hope it won't be Manly

Central Coast Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:
GI pushing the marker and the Ref giving him the penalty is also a valid point :mad:

This really needs to be looked at by the referees in my opinion.

He does it every single game. Eventually it is going to be the deciding factor that will cost a team their season, I just hope it won't be Manly

It will. It has already been decided. After all they are the pride of the league aren't they or is that puke of the league.

Stevo said:
They need to go back to 1 referee because the quality isn't there to put 2 on the field for every game.
:D two can stuff up greatly, imagine what will happen with 3 of the dumb arses as greenturd wants. when that happens they will lose me forever, why was inglis not penalised for pulling the marker out , and why do the idiots say go back and play the ball after he walks 2 meters of the mark ? I thought that walking of the mark constituted a penalty, i don't like what des done to us , but they were ripped of and stuffed by these fools, this all points to a conspirosy theory that the nrl wants souths to be minor prems and to win the gf , too bad nrl manly do not want to be part of your plan so suck eggs . watch the mighty eagles go from now.:D
supporter for 55 years go the mighty eagles

HoldenV8 said:
Pretty soon there are going to be more refs on the field than players.
Lol. 1 per player.
Choc - you can't penalise me mate, you're Jamie's ref.

niccipops said:
HoldenV8 said:
Lol. 1 per player.

I don't think Jamie's ref would have any spare time to penalise Choc.... Surely Jamie would be chewing his ear off for the full 80 mins!

MadMarcus said:
niccipops said:
HoldenV8 said:
Lol. 1 per player.

I don't think Jamie's ref would have any spare time to penalise Choc.... Surely Jamie would be chewing his ear off for the full 80 mins!

Agree:D

Here's hoping we get a fair deal from the pinkies today.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8