Hasler contract on hold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Anyone else sick of the seemingly desultory way the Club goes about its contract negotiations?

We seem to spend all season trying to re-sign players who we know aren't likely to go anywhere else. Same now with the coach.

I think what he really wants is a proper budget to operate the footy club, so we don't finish dead last in the 20's and reserves.

If Dessie left it would be a bigger shock than if Gallop the Gaylord apologizing to snake and the manly club 4 all his fuk ups. And we all know hell would freeze over before that happens.
Dessie ain't goin anywhere. The dogs can get farked!

Phantar said:
Anyone else sick of the seemingly desultory way the Club goes about its contract negotiations?

We seem to spend all season trying to re-sign players who we know aren't likely to go anywhere else. Same now with the coach.

I am with you Phantar. It seems a major dilemma to get pen to paper. Just hope Des stays.

simz said:
I think what he really wants is a proper budget to operate the footy club, so we don't finish dead last in the 20's and reserves.

There was something on that line that I read in the Sunday Daily Crap, Des want's proper funding.

You just have to look at the warriors, all 3 teams playing in the GF.

and that's a big reason we need to sort out our ground!! Losing a million a year and Bulldogs getting 6 million is going to crunch us!! We need to plan games that maximise dollars. Play Tigers, Dogs at SFS and get 35 thousand in!!
Play Broncos in double header etc. We will whinge if we start slipping down the table as we struggle financially!! The TV deal won't make us safe, it will help but we have to raise revenue quick smart.

OneEyedEagle said:
simz said:

There was something on that line that I read in the Sunday Daily Crap, Des want's proper funding.

You just have to look at the warriors, all 3 teams playing in the GF.

The Warriors are owned by a billionaire,they have the whole of NZ to nurture players and sponsorship.
Des knows we are not a wealthy club and we are lucky enough to have a club where private individuals are prepared to keep the club afloat, but not at all costs, he knew what the situation was before he took the job on.
If he does leave.then it is all about money, we can beat all the other teams when it comes to league,but have no chance when money talks.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6