Hasler Blows Up At Presser About Refereeing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Even old Warren Ryan on ABC Radio said Reynolds was short of the line & couldn't believe it was given a Try.
I mention this as I can't see old Wazza being sympathetic toward Manly.

wedgetail eagle said:
Even old Warren Ryan on ABC Radio said Reynolds was short of the line & couldn't believe it was given a Try.

True but then he added something about it doesn't really matter as the Dogs deserved to win anyway. Same with the final penalty.

Brissie Kid said:
wedgetail eagle said:

True but then he added something about it doesn't really matter as the Dogs deserved to win anyway. Same with the final penalty.

Accordingly, I retract my obviously outrageous OMG comment.

Dogs gave away quite a few penalties for hands on the ball but never stopped, they just waited until the refs got to their limit and knew no one would get put in the bin for repeat offences.

Dogs should have been penalised more and binned.

As Ive said elsewhere,the stupidity of the Reynold's "try",was that if "labrador" hayne had said "no try,check grounding",the equally stupid morons in the Vid ref box would have been obliged to go with that! There was no conclusive evidence either way,so basically went to whatever the onfield goose (with my sincerest apologies to actual geese) first ruled.

Such a des tactic. Keep attention away from te players, fly under the radar

Hopefully he's fined 10 grand. Bet he isn't. Certainly coming up with fleas after 'lying' down with dogs.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7