Hasler and Williams

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Every topic we read last week involved a bagging of the pair, so I assume that seeing the board is so quiet on the pair today they must have done a fair job the weekend past ?

Was T-Rex's best game for us by far. Didn't make an error and put a good hit on Tahu. Good involvement, made plenty of metres.

Des, well i dont agree with taking Ballin off and why didnt he take Perry off after the Poore incident (free substitution in the heat would have been the best option)

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Every topic we read last week involved a bagging of the pair, so I assume that seeing the board is so quiet on the pair today they must have done a fair job the weekend past ?
  Des did much of what we wanted so naturally he avoided our ire.

I think it's assumed Williams has been given the photo. 

God damn modern technology...just like Lara Bingle bathtub shots, goat photo's can be transferred player to player just like that!!!

Des even had me going when they ran onto the field & Robbo was wearing #1.

With Robbo on his wing & Hodko at halfback there is nothing to complain about, until Bailey comes back & gets picked straight back into the starting lineup. That'll give silvertails a reason to exist again.

Robbo was never going to play fullback.  He was named there for the last couple of games last year before Stewart returned but Farrer played FB even though Robbo was named. 

I thinks there’s been heaps of positives in both games this year, given the team and positional changes looking in the longer term the future looks really bright for the club – a few passes stick and decisions go the other way and where 2 – 0 not 0 -2.
Given the changes being so competitive at this point is an achievement in itself.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7