Has the Vegas experiment been a success?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Has the Vegas experiment been a success?

• Yes

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters

Harmless27

Reserve Grader
It is hard to get a good gauge on whether or not it has gone well - mainly because the only coverage of it is coming from Fox Sports, and they are spinning it deluxe like fairy floss.

So putting aside the bias from the coverage for a minute - it certainly looks like it has been a success.

Our owner (and PvL) came in for plenty of criticism for trying to get this off the ground. A lot of fans were unhappy with losing a home game, and there was general scepticism that the crowds wouldn't show up, and there would be off-field trouble. I was one who didn't 'believe' in the concept... but I must eat my own words.

Good crowd. Good energy. Great stadium. Great game (and result for us!). But most of all - I think our team loved having the opportunity to do it.... they loved celebrating their tries like rock stars. They all had big smiles on their faces. And I tell you what - I reckon there are hundreds of payers that sat at home watching wishing it had been their club that had the chance to do it.

Well done. Now get home, rest up, and capitalise on this good start!

Go Manly.

WE will never know the real figures, as you say, Fox are in full spin. I doubt the crowd figures.
Do we get any financial gain/advantage over others from going over there, that is my question.???? If we dont then why go.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8