Has the club considered this for the WCC?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
Asking ISC to run a one off jersey for the WCC. Seperate design from the White chevron, hoops or whatever.
Limited to 2012 (the year that the WCC is in). Wigan did this year and the jerseys walked out the door.
But instead of having these go to the varies sports stores i.e Rebel etc. only being limited to being sold via the club.

For those that say we should just play in the hoops just want the club to make as much money from this limited opportunity

I'd be in on it.

Just with the isc jersey am I the only one who finds them smallish. I have to wear 7xl in isc which is 3 sizes larger than what I normally wear.

Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

Just with the isc jersey am I the only one who finds them smallish. I have to wear 7xl in isc which is 3 sizes larger than what I normally wear.

I reckon I could name a few people that would be in on it mate.

I was going to suggest 8 stars for each of the Premiership we've won and a Crown for the WCC we've won as part of the logo

Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

I have to wear 7XL underpants....for obvious reasons....and it's NOT cos I've pooped myself.

Ryan said:
Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

I have to wear 7XL underpants....for obvious reasons....and it's NOT cos I've pooped myself.
Gees Ryan you love to talk yourself up lol

Cambo said:
Ryan said:
Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

As my grand daughter says EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Cambo said:
Ryan said:
Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

If I don't mate, no-one else will :)

Earnie the Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Ryan said:
Cambo said:
I'd be in on it.

As my grand daughter says EEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Sorry champion....Should have been more PG....hehehehe

Just out of interest are there any graphic design students etc on here?
I would love to see that logo that I suggested

WAMF said:
Good idea but the NRL are bound to put up some sort of road block to prevent it.

Wouldn't be any different to the following jerseys

Home,
Away,
Heritage,
Indigenous,
WiL

Don't touch their logo. Just alter ours to something what I've suggested.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6