Has Des improved anyone?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think our performances last year showed that Des still has what it takes as coach. Our squad, on the other hand, does not.

We're a hooker, two centres, and a prop short of being a premiership threat.

If we can't beat the Dogs next week, though, then I'll start asking some serious questions about Des' competency as coach.

Isn't the composition of the squad a function of the coach ?

I think our performances last year showed that Des still has what it takes as coach. Our squad, on the other hand, does not.

We're a hooker, two centres, and a prop short of being a premiership threat.

If we can't beat the Dogs next week, though, then I'll start asking some serious questions about Des' competency as coach.
I'd add another edge player to that. Tuilagi will fit the bill next year but yes we desperately need a hooker, center and decent prop. How was AFB yesterday. Sheesh.

He's crafted a fantastic roster.
For 2006 type footy.

Waiting for Phil Moorwood and Willow to make a comeback. Des type faves.

I'm not as down on our squad as some .. as I have said .. I have seen all of them play good footy

I'm just confused about our style of footy ... unless it is simply follow Tommy, I don't know what it is.

I do know a middle power game it isn't.

Even if he has improved anyone he hasn't got a game plan and he can't motivate the players. They've looked beaten in the first 20 minutes of our first 2 games.

Saab's improved
Garrick has improved
Walker looks revitalised
Sipley has definitely improved
Croker has improved

I mean, DCE , Foz, Taupau, are vets.

There's improvement there.
I don’t know if Saab has improved his game, he has always had speed, some areas of his game I hope he builds on is his defence and returning of the ball.

He has a build similar to Daniel Tuopo who improved his all round game.

I'm not as down on our squad as some .. as I have said .. I have seen all of them play good footy

I'm just confused about our style of footy ... unless it is simply follow Tommy, I don't know what it is.

I do know a middle power game it isn't.
I think the players are in the same boat mate. We don't have an identity atm. Unless fumbling, bumbling in a slow and lethargic manner is a style. Maybe bore the opposition out of the games ?

No the only inherited contract that Dessie has on our books is DCE

Every single one of our other 29 players have been signed or
re-signed since 2019 when Des took over.
Fair point, but you can't just slash and burn through a squad. It needs to be done delicately and over time.

Des certainly didn't tell Fainu to go to that church dance.

Haha sorry for not having the same opinions as u mate. Played all my junior footy in MW. All rep teams for MW , then grade in the bush, no affiliation with the Dogs
Just stating the obvious… or do u think Des has it all together and has the players firing and improving every week hahah….or is ur head so far up ur a… that u can’t see what everyone else is seeing.BUT LOVE Graemes Bouffant… stylish handsome man 😂😂😂
I could give a rat's where you played juniors mate, as you've clearly "come out" as a Bulldogs troll in later life. Des will get the team firing again. It's just a matter of time. I will leave you to your special Graeme Hughes lovefest/bromance. Enjoy.

Fair point, but you can't just slash and burn through a squad. It needs to be done delicately and over time.

Des certainly didn't tell Fainu to go to that church dance.

Time ? .. you do realize this is Dessie's 4th year in charge.

And yes I know Dessie didn't tell Fainu to go to church.

And I don't think we have a bad squad .. I was just responding to your comment that said Dessie had inherited the team

I could give a rat's where you played juniors mate, as you've clearly "come out" as a Bulldogs troll in later life. Des will get the team firing again. It's just a matter of time. I will leave you to your special Graeme Hughes lovefest/bromance. Enjoy.
Haha haha , love Graeme’s bouffant, I can’t lie ❤️‍🩹
But I agree with myself, ie Des is killing OUR team , which on paper should be playing better.
Win lose or draw it doesn’t matter , just have a game plan that doesn’t involve 5 hit ups for a 💣 bomb…. I’ll b on the hill Sunday and pray they find their mojo
Week one and week two a carbon copy Lets see what Des comes up with to beat the Dogs and send Trent home a loser, albeit a handsome loser

Haha haha , love Graeme’s bouffant, I can’t lie ❤️‍🩹
But I agree with myself, ie Des is killing OUR team , which on paper should be playing better.
Win lose or draw it doesn’t matter , just have a game plan that doesn’t involve 5 hit ups for a 💣 bomb…. I’ll b on the hill Sunday and pray they find their mojo
Week one and week two a carbon copy Lets see what Des comes up with to beat the Dogs and send Trent home a loser, albeit a handsome loser
I think Graham Hughes will agree with you as well for what it is worth accept the part where you pretend how you want want Manly to win. Anyway when it comes to hair no one’s beats Dessie mate.

I think Graham Hughes will agree with you as well for what it is worth accept the part where you pretend how you want want Manly to win. Anyway when it comes to hair no one’s beats Dessie mate.
Their is a HUGE difference between Des’s unkempt scruffy look and Graeme’s magnificent neat, perfect Bouffant

Yep Des is weaving his magic What an improvement tonight NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Their is a HUGE difference between Des’s unkempt scruffy look and Graeme’s magnificent neat, perfect Bouffant
Oh well. Dessie collects the 2 points. You must be very disappointed. In all fairness your doggies played very well. I guess your mate Hughsy will be washing his hair tonight as opposed to celebrating.

Oh well. Dessie collects the 2 points. You must be very disappointed. In all fairness your doggies played very well. I guess your mate Hughsy will be washing his hair tonight as opposed to celebrating.
I don’t think you can say the Dogs played well when they just lost the biggest bludger of a game I’ve ever seen. Lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4