Has Attack improved in 2012??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Napper said:
Id like to see the tries from kicks/passing ratio. Over the past few rounds i can only remember a couple tries from kicks.

We could do with a tall winger that has a good vertical leap in 2013.

Napper said:
Id like to see the tries from kicks/passing ratio. Over the past few rounds i can only remember a couple tries from kicks.

I think Manlys cap space would be pretty tight at the moment, given that they have resorted to purchasing a number of young but talented outside backs from the nyc. Also, concerning the main topic i think our full squad is performing better now, when compared to the beginning of the year against leeds and the warriors.

I think Manlys cap space would be pretty tight at the moment, given that they have resorted to purchasing a number of young but talented outside backs from the nyc. Also, concerning the main topic i think our full squad is performing better now, when compared to the beginning of the year against leeds and the warriors.

Mals said:
Napper said:

Kobe Bryant?

Its a good thing though. Vs Souths and Newcastle +60 points and only one or two of those tries from kicks

Mals said:
Napper said:

Kobe Bryant?

Its a good thing though. Vs Souths and Newcastle +60 points and only one or two of those tries from kicks

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6