Harry Turbo confirms he won

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foot races on the piss, slipping over in bathrooms, fights at pizza shops, stabbings at church dances, losing their sh*t being interrupted on a video game, pissed and injuring themselves at a country footy weekend. That's just at Manly. Not to mention all the other rubbish going on over the last year at all the other clubs. I'm over it. These people are on massive incomes, they have limited time in their lives to make it yet this bulls**t continues. Wake up to yourselves, be professional and f**king well grow up.
Haha yeah how dare these hooligans slip over in bathrooms

Not everyone believes that story though...
Whether people believe it or not, Mickqld included it in things he is over.

And I couldnt be more with him.....kids look up to these guys, next thing you know there will be a pandemic of bathroom slips and kids try to emulate their heroes.

And then where does it end? Slips in the kitchen? Falls down the stairs?

Footy players need to pull their head in with this slipping malarky hahahaha

And I couldnt be more with him.....kids look up to these guys, next thing you know there will be a pandemic of bathroom slips and kids try to emulate their heroes.

I think I understand.

You cant put an old head on young shoulders it doesn't matter how you pay them. To put this in perspective he didn't behave badly it was just a silly decision to race when his better judgment was probably impaired by alcohol. I'm prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt he is a good guy. It really it doesn't matter how it happened.

I dont get why people are that upset him losing a foot race

There are plenty of very quick people around

Speed is one facet of being a great back and Tom has more than adequate pace.

If it was the be all and end all Jovan Clarke would have been an immortal
I was once sprint-coached by someone who was sprint-coached by that league legend, Shane Wherrett (sp?).

Made stuff all difference TBH. Funny though... we all took the piss mercilessly That Wherret was making a living as a coach.

Lets be very honest - in your x years on this planet, how many "slips" have you or other members had in the bathroom?

My now deceased FIL had a slip at 92 - that was the trigger for his end. Fit people just dont slip simple

Lets be very honest - in your x years on this planet, how many "slips" have you or other members had in the bathroom?

My now deceased FIL had a slip at 92 - that was the trigger for his end. Fit people just dont slip simple

It’s an old persons thing.

I’m 65 haven’t slipped once , but if you are 80 + and you slip it usually means a broken hip and that’s a death sentence!!

20 year olds do not slip.

I don’t think it matters but he clearly ****ed it by running half pissed and the bathroom slip was just the story they used.

He’ll learn , impetuous young men often make life changing mistakes ( usually in a car ).

"Within age categories, the relative proportion of injuries also differed by precipitating event (or activity). Among persons aged 15--24 years, the percentage of injuries that occurred while bathing or showering was 34.3% (rate 20.2 per 100,000), whereas among persons aged ≥85 years, the percentage of injuries occurring while bathing or showering was 15.5% (rate 79.9)."

C'mon boomers, wasn't that hard to find the stats. Leave the conspiracies to your favorite Sky News panelists lmao.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6