Harper, Schuster & Olakau'atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah, I thought Haumole was much better tonight. Schuster / Harper had another shocker in my opinion. Schuster is supposed to be a difference maker, but ATM he's getting carried. I'm starting to think he's being coached to play that way though , he's lost all ex factor, and is ordinary in defense
How did Harper have a shocker tonight?

How did Harper have a shocker tonight?

Besides the three missed tackles, he was defensively out of position a few times, so much so, he didn't even get a chance at a tackle to miss. I go back to his earlier games with us, and his sharp, crisp line running, and tackle busts he created (which have disappeared).

Now, before we start a debate about negativity, who or what I am, I'll supplement the comment there with what I said at the start of the thread here:

"They all have the ability, skill and class to be next level". He's actually one of my favorite players. He can play attack like a knife through hot butter. As I also said, I think it's a "getting used to a whole season in first grade" issue, that is a learning thing (and why having Foz around would be paramount).

Just want to see him as sharp, crisp, committed, uptempo as I've seen him before.

Besides the three missed tackles, he was defensively out of position a few times, so much so, he didn't even get a chance at a tackle to miss. I go back to his earlier games with us, and his sharp, crisp line running, and tackle busts he created (which have disappeared).

Now, before we start a debate about negativity, who or what I am, I'll supplement the comment there with what I said at the start of the thread here:

"They all have the ability, skill and class to be next level". He's actually one of my favorite players. He can play attack like a knife through hot butter. As I also said, I think it's a "getting used to a whole season in first grade" issue, that is a learning thing (and why having Foz around would be paramount).

Just want to see him as sharp, crisp, committed, uptempo as I've seen him before.
The stats you provided show Harper made 22 tackles & missed 3.

Aloiai missed 5, Walker missed 2 of 16.

No criticism of their defence, considering they weren't on field for the full 80 minutes?

The stats you provided show Harper made 22 tackles & missed 3.

Aloiai missed 5, Walker missed 2 of 16.

No criticism of their defence, considering they weren't on field for the full 80 minutes?

Yup, noticed Aloiai's missed. Also noticed them in game. Same with D Walker. But I also felt they were difference makers on the other side of ball (the O). Hope he can bounce back.

Yup, noticed Aloiai's missed. Also noticed them in game. Same with D Walker. But I also felt they were difference makers on the other side of ball (the O). Hope he can bounce back.
Did you miss Harper's try & offload to Saab for his try?

I thought both Haumole and Schuster were below their best. in particular Schuster

Agree with everyone alluding to Haumole being flat footed. He has such good hands he could get the ball at speed but has been like T-Rex relying on his size to dent the line.

If he caught the ball at speed like Tom did on his left side try he wouldn't be stopped

For Schuster maybe it's confidence. interestingly I've also seen other teams edges do the no look pass in the last few weeks

You cant knock players defensively on a winning team ,especially when they dont let in a try.

Ola was good tonight but he always seems to get the ball flat-footed. Like to see him run onto it more
Idk if it's his style or DCE's delivery, but it's been like that the whole season. He catches the ball flat-footed and then tries to beat defenders in slow motion, which actually kinda works with how powerful he is. But if he also adds the ability to run onto the ball and hit good lines, that's a terrorizing edge backrower to have.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10