Harper, Schuster & Olakau'atu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I hope so. Schuster's form is quite concerning for mine.
Yeah, I thought Haumole was much better tonight. Schuster / Harper had another shocker in my opinion. Schuster is supposed to be a difference maker, but ATM he's getting carried. I'm starting to think he's being coached to play that way though , he's lost all ex factor, and is ordinary in defense

Last edited:
Shuster just needs to get a little deeper and have foran give him a little more space. Shuster is best with ball out in front, defence holds off him. His link to Tom has been off as well. Dez has mixed it up, went with some different plays tonight.

The few times Shuster had the ball he lost it. Can easily bounce back though

Yeah, I thought Haumole was much better tonight. Schuster / Harper had another shocker in my opinion. Schuster is supposed to be a difference maker, but ATM he's getting carried. I'm starting to think he's being coached to okay that way though , he's lost all ex factor, and is ordinary in defense
I thought Harper was better made some good reads in defence Tedesco tried it on that side but Tedesco would get on the outside of most backs. Schuster has had a long season for a rookie playing edge forward does seem a bit flat but tackles everything that comes his way
These 2 guys playing a full season in first grade is not an easy gig
can only get better and it shows sometimes

Its great experience for these youngsters. I agree the Schu's form is a bit concerning. Ideally i would like to see him off the bench. Maybe Lawton could start at second row, the Schu replaces him and plays the last 55 minutes..then Lawton replaces Froggy with 20m to go in the game. Wont happen but just spitballing to get the best out of the Schu.

Harper was better, he's lost pace since coming to us, I presume due to that strapping on his knee. Cody Walker is going to run at him all night next week and I don't think Harper can keep with him.
Guac looked good but hurt and Shoo didn't look great. You don't make changes now but for next year Des has to decide what Shoos best role is.

Having Walker in the middle has affected the way Schuster is used in attack.
He needs to ge given some more freedom in attack, not just told to
Agree somewhat but he only had 40 run metres today, he doesn't run with any intensity and let in 2 clean line breaks. Jake was trying to give him early ball and get him in the game but he just looks disinterested and completely out of form. We need him firing and I hope he can turn it around asap! He needs to watch Keppie and play with a bit of desire.

Harper was better, he's lost pace since coming to us, I presume due to that strapping on his knee. Cody Walker is going to run at him all night next week and I don't think Harper can keep with him.
Guac looked good but hurt and Shoo didn't look great. You don't make changes now but for next year Des has to decide what Shoos best role is.

If Harper sticks to his ground and does not back peddle, he will be fine.
Get up in Walkers face and Cody will choke like he normally does.

2, according to the stats people.

According to the official NRL stats:
1631883268797.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8