Harmichael Kun.... wooooah... i mean... Karmichael Hunt...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
I think its safe to say we need to shut down this bugger in the same fashion we did to the bunnies fullback. A very good, fast, hard hitting kick chase because if he gets free roam, he is the kind of player who will score 4 tries in a blinking of an eye. Maybe a Beaver special is in order to teach the kid if he likes having his lower torso still attached to the top... he needs to submit in the tackles.

I am not real worried about him. Wait till menzies hits him hard and under the ribs, that will make him think twice about running too fancily at our pack

Fear not my good fellows!
He's just the new over rated golden boy in the Broncs number 1 jersey. From what I see we've got the best of the young fullbacks and if the general public can't see it then that's just better for us. He's as weak as 'we love you Darren' was in the same position and someone to exploit. A couple of good things is all it takes to be everyones favourite in that jumper. I don't get it.
Beaver & Blue Arse will sort him out. (I hope).

Duffster - welcome, good to see you finally got on.

Hunt has to be one of the worst under the high ball, ive seen how high Witt can get them, lets hope he has been practising that all week.

He can run hard - but as stated above can be shut out of the game like bull

Fear not my good fellows!
He's just the new over rated golden boy in the Broncs number 1 jersey. From what I see we've got the best of the young fullbacks and if the general public can't see it then that's just better for us. He's as weak as 'we love you Darren' was in the same position and someone to exploit. A couple of good things is all it takes to be everyones favourite in that jumper. I don't get it.
Beaver & Blue Arse will sort him out. (I hope).

Gee that's one of the ****tiest calls ever, no offence. The Lockyer call that is. The Call about Hunt I agree with.

Dude, if you like your fullbacks to drop bombs & miss tackles, then Daz's your man. I dunno what his folks were paying channel nine to say nice things aboot him but.......
Whenever I used to watch a Bronc's game (Fluffy & the boys can vouch for this) I would count the amount of mistakes, brain explosions & ineffective rubbish that the Australian fullback would come up with. Only once did I come out saying how well he played, a lot less than the commentators.
He did earn my respect when he captained the Roos in England last time, but he wasn't wearing 1 on his back. !wall:

Not too many games where the fullback is the one who makes the difference. Kick and Chase is essential as is stopping their roll-on!

Not a great defender or strong under the bombs - we need to work him over!

If you beleive Rabs, Fatty & Sterlo, the fullback made all the difference when Brisbane won in the past.
Thanks for giving NSW a chance Daz!

Duff thinks he is very over rated as fullback - i tend to agree he is overrated. great attacker but average to poor defender. Stewart is much better all round and will easily pass lockyer in fullback terms.

Lockyer has other abilities - leadership, passing, kicking etc that make him a good player

shannon nevin, now theres a blast from the past!!!!

lets hope young "Mike" takes it up the middle early, that should keep him quiet, im guessing that our forwards will really try and smash and run around the elder broncos statesman, all great players but getting a bit long in the tooth. Petro has played a few games of late also, dont think Maguire will be as tough as Berrigan in the middle.

Could be a good day to unleash the Kylie Hits who obvioulsy has been instructed to stay in the line over last few weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4