Hargreaves ate 3 dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The hyphenator was charged with 'dangerous contact with the head and neck".
I'd appeal that if I were him as I don't think he went any higher than the shoulders.
I think the grading should have been 'late or careless'....

The hit was late but not initially high. Once he grabbed him he seemed to put his shoulder against his head and pummeled him into the ground....and notice his head try to do more damage also.

JWH has been getting away with murder for ages....it’s only because he hits Ponga that he would end up getting a suspension....and justified in my book.

Wasn't 2 dogs a type of beer a few years ago?

But I agree, JWH looks like he ate 2 dogs & his beard makes it look like one of their arses is still hanging out of his mouth (tip of the hat to one Billy Connolly for that one).

Last edited:
Because the thread title reminded me of it...I think?

220px-Two_Dogs_%27Lemon_Brew%27_Logo.jpg

There are probably a dozen of these tackles every round. It was around the shoulders but a little late.

What makes this so special to get charged?

JWH charged under the new golden boy wonder rule, same tackle on Meaney it Elliott and he would be free to play, but he touched the boy of the moment so have a week or 2 off

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8