hard to make much of that

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
against a reserve grade side difficult to make much of that.main points

1.if we play like we did in the first half we wont win another game.
2second half a lot better and good to see monaghan passing laterally and hitting our speed men running with depth for a change.
3.with the exception of kennedy,monaghan,and the 3 men at the back it was pretty dissappointing.
4.made some handling errors but alberts looks a footballer.

would have liked a tougher contest with the dogs coming up but the boys got a win and with the other results it means 16 points is eighth and we should be sure things now.the flip side to that is that there are 5 teams vying for second with onl 2 points between them(if you give saints the bye) so it will be very difficult to maintain top 4 with our wicked draw.

i think in the first half we were just too keen to score points,forced the pass a bit , never did i think we werent going to win

Although there are some negatives from this game as I think we really struggled to find motivation in the 1st there are also some positives as sue pointed out, we piled on points in the 2nd and tezza had a great game I love it when he gets under peoples skin, I doubt the dogs are going to beat us @ Brookie next week giving us a 12th straight home win.

most players didnt show up until half time.

Im really concerned with Witt - today was awful and last week was bad too. Im almost hoping he is injured and thats the reason

apparantly he was ill so we can excuse Witt.. thats why he went off...

Monas played much better when he had 2 better centres to work with. Alberts knows how to attack.

Yep Monas played well. The first half was ordinary. We should have raked up 60.

Alberts was great, the dropped balls were annoying. Stepho will be back next week, I'd think hes back to PL.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4