Harawira Naera

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
So it seems that CHNs ban will be lifted for the start of next season. Obviously a free agent at the moment, and a number of clubs are already making enquiries. I wonder if we are one of them? Id assume his price tag would of devalued given recent events? But everything aside, speaking strictly football I think he would be a smart acquisition in replacing thommo for next year. He runs great lines, and knows how to find the tryline. Thoughts?

Always rated this bloke - great edge runner with good speed, deceptive power - still young and would add another attacking option which opens up opportunities for the team and would be a fan favourite.
I realise we have some big, tough monsters in depth atm, but a completely different player who can break a game open and still has more to give imo.

Hopefully we throw some sort of offer at him, I remember being really annoyed he re signed with Penrith when we were chasing him hard with Barrett at the helm, only to be released to the dogs like 6 months later!!! Kick in the guts to say the least..

Thommo is signed for next season too. I don't mind CHN though, got some skills that would come in handy

Guacamole could do a similar job at half the price. CHN is a talented young man but the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
Agreed 100% Guocomole is a keeper, but a complete different player.
Guocolole holds the footy like a tennis ball and more a ball playing forward in traffic though does have great agility for a big man....CHN is a running edge forward who can bust most defensive lines with good service, as he runs close to the best under's line in the game.
Depends on what he wants and more importantly, whats left in the salary cap, as the priority is what's in our own backyard first....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6