Happy Valentine's day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Ladies!!!!

I can't believe that none of you crusty old buggers have ever started a valentines day thread in all the years of this site's life.

Shame!

Anyway, hope all your hubby's dragged their old butts off the sofa and treated you ladies nice.

Even I got pressies!

:heart::heart::heart::heart::angel::angel::heart::heart:

roses are red
violets are blue
look there's a dog house
in which there lives you!

Happy belated Valentines to everyone. WOW, not one thread ever?? Not even in the General Discussion section? Hard to believe!

Anyway, while we're on the footy forums, talking about nothing at all to do with footy whatsoever in this thread, HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY ARNOTT'S TIM TAM!!!

mozgrame said:
Happy belated Valentines to everyone. WOW, not one thread ever?? Not even in the General Discussion section? Hard to believe!

Anyway, while we're on the footy forums, talking about nothing at all to do with footy whatsoever in this thread, HAPPY 50th BIRTHDAY ARNOTT'S TIM TAM!!!

Sorry Moz, I've been busy doing other things and watching the Nines to worry about moving this thread to the GD forum but it's here now :)

I didn't get my wife anything for her birthday, god already got her a present, me, though I guess that was a present for all women

Jethro said:
mozgrame said:

Sorry Moz, I've been busy doing other things and watching the Nines to worry about moving this thread to the GD forum but it's here now :)

That's right, not one thread ever, not even in the general discussion forum. See....I can use the search function to check these things and can do more than simply move threads when crusty, loveless old buggers whine! :p

Dan said:
I didn't get my wife anything for her birthday, god already got her a present, me, though I guess that was a present for all women

Yeah my better half rejects your 'gift for all women' as too small and smelling of buttermilk!

globaleagle said:
Jethro said:
mozgrame said:

That's right, not one thread ever, not even in the general discussion forum. See....I can use the search function to check these things and can do more than simply move threads when crusty, loveless old buggers whine! :p

Dan said:

Yeah my better half rejects your 'gift for all women' as too small and smelling of buttermilk!

Well, well, well you smell like maple syrup and moose....so there

I'm always late, but can you two just get a room - in a hurry! Antlers, syrup, legends in your own lunchtimes, get a grip pah-leeese!

^That reminds me. The better half loved the voucher for 2 runs at the skeleton I bought her.

Finished 3rd overall out of 19 and easily the first woman.

Her top speed was 100.2 kph!

Oooops, my above post reminded me that all I got for her this year was jelly belly's.

Happy Valentines day.....Laaaaaadies! (I guess for yesterday for you)
:rose::rose::bouquet::bouquet::gift::gift::gift::trumpet:

Ooooops, my above post just reminded me that all I got for her this year is.... nothing!

I was also reminded when she walked in and gave me chocolate.

At least the day is officially tomorrow (here.)

Happy Valentines day Laaaaaaaaaadies!

:heartribbon::rose::rose::heartribbon::crown::gift::gift::gift:

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4