Happy NYE - keep outta trouble !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Happy new year ladies and gents.

I hope 2021 is better for all of us, no matter what we're facing individually.

Interesting hearing about the different situations of isolation. I find myself wishing the govt was more strict for us.

People "aren't supposed" to non essential travel but Canada seems far to polite to actually enforce it - unless you've been caught having continuous parties and tell the cops that you aren't going to stop (true story).

Anyway - living 'near' a ski resort, there's been an influx of morons who aren't supposed to be here. SO much so mrs ge and I cancelled our skiing days and boy oh boy has it dumped snow the last day or so. But as we wont get vaccinated until (probably) July next year, I'm not getting this far only to be coughed on by some east coast toe punt waiting in line to slide down snow on a plank of wood.

Bonus is.... lines are super duper oompa loompa troopa long! So suck eggs.

Quiet night for us and again...

Happy New year!

Happy New Year to all Silvertails and families.
I wish you all safety, health and happiness in '21.
Manly is currently sitting equal first on the Premiership ladder.
Last night on NYE I communicated with the Great Sea Eagle - it requires a little wine to get in touch but then the conversation flows.
As we sat at Tallebudgera Beach I was informed by the Mighty One that the Manly Sea Eagles will rise, phoenix-like, from the ashes of fourth last place and grip the competition with powerful talons.
Eels in the Parramatta River are terrified and currently seeking counselling.
After imparting this information with me, we exchanged a wink of mutual respect and then the Great One returned to the skies.
Rock on '21.
Things are looking up.

Last night on NYE I communicated with the Great Sea Eagle - it requires a little wine to get in touch but then the conversation flows.
As we sat at Tallebudgera Beach I was informed by the Mighty One that the Manly Sea Eagles will rise, phoenix-like, from the ashes of fourth last place and grip the competition with powerful talons.
After imparting this information with me, we exchanged a wink of mutual respect and then the Great One returned to the skies.
Rock on '21.
Things are looking up.
You must have been a good girl last year to be one of the chosen ones

Rock on '21.
Things are looking up.
I'll have what she's having!

Happy 2021 from the (oldest) - strongest- snow plow.

Grrr!

8gdveFJ.jpg

Is that just a street? Or a park? I wanna be there

It's a 'village stroll'. A pathway that hadn't yet been cleared of snow between stores- (as it was crap-early o'clock because the dog wont sleep until a decent hour).

Kinda like how old people always wanna get up at 5am and carry on about how lazy are people who sleep in till 7am.

(then they have 5 naps per day and go to bed at 6pm..lol)

It's a 'village stroll'. A pathway that hadn't yet been cleared of snow between stores- (as it was crap-early o'clock because the dog wont sleep until a decent hour).

Kinda like how old people always wanna get up at 5am and carry on about how lazy are people who sleep in till 7am.

(then they have 5 naps per day and go to bed at 6pm..lol)
Bit of a Snow Job if you ask me [ . Actually good to see it enjoying the winter wonderland ]

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8