[Resurrected] Happy Mothers Day!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
To all you mum's out there.
Still a day away here but sending good wishes your way.
:)

Anna Maria Jarvis (May 1, 1864 – November 24, 1948) was the founder of Mother's Day in the United States. Her mother had frequently expressed a desire for the establishment of such a holiday, and after her mother's death, Jarvis led the movement for the commemoration. However, as the years passed, Jarvis grew disenchanted with the growing commercialization of the observation (she herself did not profit from the day) and even attempted to have Mother's Day rescinded. She died in a sanitarium, her medical bills paid by people in the floral and greeting card industries.

(wiki)

Last edited:
Happy Mother’s Day Mum , hope you are keeping Dad in check wherever you two might be , still miss your shortbread biscuits oh and I’m still **** at scrabble!

Sheesh .... on this whole site only two of us post a happy MD to mums!!!! And mine has passed.

Yay to Mark... shame to the rest of you 'dribblers'.

And also...as it's still mother's day here

Here's hoping @marga is doing well. I hope she's getting on top of things.

@Mark from Brisbane seems to know what the deal is. Anyway wishing her the best.

And @ellakasmar We hope your 15 kids were nice to you (lol)

She’s been doing it a bit tough lately but is currently staying at her daughters so I’m sure that will cheer her up.

Incredibly difficult for people going through Cancer with this virus around and it affects cancer sufferers of all ages , my best mates boy is about 32-33 and has Lymphoma and has just finished6 months of chemo so he’s very much locked up at home and doesn’t step out at all.

Happy mothers day to all the mum's out there.

I hope you have a wonderful day, full of being waited on by the rest of your family.

If any of you have kids (or partners) that will make you "breakfast in bed" - I hope it's edible.

:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::birthdaycake::partypooper::trophy::crown:
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Happy mothers day to all the mum's out there.

I hope you have a wonderful day, full of being waited on by the rest of your family.

If any of you have kids (or partners) that will make you "breakfast in bed" - I hope it's edible.

:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::birthdaycake::partypooper::trophy::crown:
Ditto again......roses for all mums!!!!!

Happy Mothers' day to all you wonderful mum's out there.

What a special role you play / played in all our lives.

Have a nice rest, put your feet up and demand total pampering from your kids or from the partner of your kids.

:gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::gift::birthdaycake:🍰🥞☕☕☕🥓🥓🥚🍳🍳🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

And happy Mother’s Day to you, you big Moose..

I'm no mum (not even the right gender) but I'll take any and all good wishes in this day and age!

So thanks and right back at ya!

Though the mother in law is here atm...!

I'm no mum (not even the right gender) but I'll take any and all good wishes in this day and age!

So thanks and right back at ya!

Though the mother in law is here atm...!
Apparently, everything is gender fluid these days, so accept all accolades directed toward you Moose.

lol

It's all good. Just in case you thought I was some dead sexy hot mum with 8 kids running around - then I'd burst that bubble in saying I'm just a guy, trying to do a Notting hill line

Anyway...I digress.

tis a day all about mums.

Party on mums!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8