Happy Hooker?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Trialls pffft. We smashed the Tigers then they were flagged to come last.

Dunley is a proven NRL player and Ballin should have is confidence up after a year in PL.

I'm with Mata on this I haven't got a glue at this stage. I will say however Dunley was about the only player apart from BK who looked like they could make a break at the end of the season so he will have to be there somewhere.

Dunley is a the no-brainer, it's the backup hooker that's the issue.

The question is were would Dunley play if Monas is hooker?

I think no matter what Dunley has to play off bench.

If Monaghan is hooker, he will move to 5/8 when Dunners comes on. If Ballin is hooker or Willo, it's a straight swap.

I think whoever steps up in the trials for the 5/8 or hooker spot, whether it be Ballin, Halden, Witt or whoever will determine where Monaghan plays.

Whats wrong with Monas starting at hooker and coming off for Dunley, even if he is still captain he wont be the only captain who gets replaced during a game. As has been said will depend on who gels best with Ox & Bell in the trials and how each player develops in the off season, Ballin may stack on 5 - 10 kg and be a gun next year for example

Apparently Clint Halden (I have never seen him play) is a tall rangey type of 5/8 like Trent Barrett. I believe Jason Wells is too. He plays 5/8 for Jersey Flegg, Lock for Premier League. I just think with a small 1/2 back (ox), we need a ball running 5/8 like Barret / Dykes.

Too early to say. We don't know about further signings, how players are being groomed etc and what Mona's role will be.

I will wait for the trials. Witt may also still be in the picture as well.

'Further Signings'???? CW - do you know something we don't?
I am just hoping that there is more to come that what we have.

If Mullane, Harris, Taylor, Lennon, Randall, Dempsey, Donald and co are not being resigned or leaving then someone has to take their place. With rumours of Curtis leaving and one or two others it is hoped that our secondary salary cap at least has some new names in it.

Today there is a bit from Forever Sea Eagle via Berkely Eagle mentioning the son of Parrot Mortimer coming to play Flegg. That sort of news, if he is any good is superb. :yeah:

Looks like it's a revolt or clean out is going on in PL.

We must me getting some new PL tallent. Lets hope.

I'd rather us use one of our cheerleaders than Mona's or Whit. At least the replay will be more fun! Bet they defend better!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4