Happy Father's Day fellow Silvertails!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Just hoping all the Dad's out there had an awesome Day!

For myself, my 11 year old daughter suggested this morning I should grow my new (and first) beard longer, and said Dad you need to grow it longer, I asked why and was told if it was longer it would cover my face better, hmmmm. Lunch was great finishing off my 2nd bottle of a 2013 Shiraz from the Hunter Valley. I'd share but I'm greedy and I watched the last 11 minutes last night so I deserve it!

Failing that, last week and a bit ago I was sent to hospital with chest pains, they hooked up the ECG but the cables were not connected right, so there I am with nurses, Doctor my older boys, and there was a flat line on the screen and my oldest son says to everyone, "I knew you never had a heart? "

You just can't win ...can you?

Just hoping all the Dad's out there had an awesome Day!

For myself, my 11 year old daughter suggested this morning I should grow my new (and first) beard longer, and said Dad you need to grow it longer, I asked why and was told if it was longer it would cover my face better, hmmmm. Lunch was great finishing off my 2nd bottle of a 2013 Shiraz from the Hunter Valley. I'd share but I'm greedy and I watched the last 11 minutes last night so I deserve it!

Failing that, last week and a bit ago I was sent to hospital with chest pains, they hooked up the ECG but the cables were not connected right, so there I am with nurses, Doctor my older boys, and there was a flat line on the screen and my oldest son says to everyone, "I knew you never had a heart? "

You just can't win ...can you?
And to those who for today is very hard not having your father's around whether through all different circumstances I think of you on this day also.

And to those who for today is very hard not having your father's around whether through all different circumstances I think of you on this day also.
Happy Fathers Day to all, yes to difficult day for those who have lost theirs fathers, there have been a number of posters here who have lost their dads recently, treasure their memories today.

Happy Fathers day and God bless our Godfather
637156977783399099__3f72832b-26b8-4135-a9af-cf1719e1d685.png

Loved seeing the kids out with their dads when I was out today , and yes I very strongly suggest you enjoy the time with your Dads whilst you still have them because it doesn’t last forever.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8