Happy Fathers Day. Especially to Legendary Godfather Ken Arthurson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Happy Fathers day to you all
and Happy Fathers day to our Legendary Godfather and the father and founder of our clubs success

When our Godfather came came to Manly he had a passion and a vision to turn Manly into the Greatest club of all
And Great leaders like him have the capacity to turn turn their vision into Reality

Our Great Godfather Ken Arthurson laid the high standards and raised the bar of excellence to establish the mighty Sea eagles as the most dominating club having won 4 premierships under his Great leadership and Guidance

God bless to all the fathers today and to our legendary Manly Godfather the winning spirit or our Legendary club

See the source image

And to those who don't have there dad 's in there lives anymore or you are estranged from him, those who want to be dad's but are not or can't you are in my thoughts also.

As someone who lost there dad a very young age I know today is not easy for a lot of people.
Well said feathered friend

To those that do not have their dad
The good news is their dads spirit lives in their hearts and their DNA "
and I hope you can all spend a quite moment to celebrate the cherished moments you shared with your Dads

To those that are estranged from their Dad
The Good news is our Perfect Father and Father In Heaven and our creator is always reaching out to us when ever we need him .

Also God bless To all those that are Father Figures and are making a difference in peoples lives

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4