Happy days .. but WTF ..

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Woodsie

Feast yer eyes ..
Tipping Member
Happy days ... even the neighbors didn't seem to mind my dancing around my back yard in my undies ...

For the past months I have been saying that we have a top 6 squad ... even amongst the hysterical cries that we have a group of players who should never be allowed near a first grade team ... and whilst some are not stars .. all are capable of good 1st grade performances, ....

SO ... why the huge turn around, in form, structure, willing defence, attacking flair, commitment and completion rates ?

Are you going to say Turbo is back ... really? ... You may be right, he had a great game and a hand in every thing ... but seriously ?

Was every other player's form over the past 15 games dependent on his return, are our structures so fragile that he is essential to them existing ? .. Does his very presence turn the worst defensive line into the best ? .. Does just seeing him getting changed alter the attitude and commitment of our entire team ? ... and best of all, does he have magic powers that suddenly see us stop dropping balls and completing 17 from 18 sets ?

If you answered yes to all the above ... heaven help us ... may he never get injured again because the careers of 29 players and the coach depend on him ...

Last edited:
Apart from their sheer brilliance, having a blue chip fullback does one very important thing (apart from the obvious), you have someone organising the teams D constantly. That person is trusted to do so full stop!

Imagine having a team clown/prankster filling in one the most critical roles for the side. What confidence would the players have in his vision?

Happy days ... even the neighbors didn't seem to mind my dancing around my back yard in my undies ...

For the past months I have been saying that we have a top 6 squad ... even amongst the hysterical cries that we have a group of players who should never be allowed near a first grade team ... and whilst some are not stars .. all are capable of good 1st grade performances, ....

SO ... why the huge turn around, in form, structure, willing defence, attacking flair, commitment and completion rates ?

Are you going to say Turbo is back ... really? ... You may be right, he had a great game and a hand in every thing ... but seriously ?

Was every other players form over the past 15 games dependent on his return, are our structures so fragile that he is essential to them existing ? .. Does his very presence turn the worst defensive line into the best ? .. Does just seeing him getting changed alter the attitude and commitment of our entire team ? ... and best of all, does he have magic powers that suddenly see us stop dropping balls and completing 17 from 18 sets ?

If you answered yes to all the above ... heaven help us ... may he never get injured again because the careers of 29 players and the coach depend on him ...
Yes,yes,yes,yes.......
And your neighbors must be vision impaired.

I’d like to see how the Storm and Roosters fair with plenty of injuries plus the loss of their top shelf fullbacks,Tedesco and Papenhuyzen.What gets overlooked by so many in the media and fans,is that it’s not just TomT that’s been out.

I’d like to see how the Storm and Roosters fair with plenty of injuries plus the loss of their top shelf fullbacks,Tedesco and Papenhuyzen.What gets overlooked by so many in the media and fans,is that it’s not just TomT that’s been out.
Thank you.

Was every other players form over the past 15 games dependent on his return, are our structures so fragile that he is essential to them existing ? .. Does his very presence turn the worst defensive line into the best ? .. Does just seeing him getting changed alter the attitude and commitment of our entire team ? ... and best of all, does he have magic powers that suddenly see us stop dropping balls and completing 17 from 18 sets ?

The stats tell us we win 3 from 4 with him most times he is on the park and only about 1 in 3 with him not playing!

he always seems to be in the right place at the right time!

I think Des not starting Marty is good. Far to many times I have seen Marty lose the ball in the first few minutes and it puts us on the back foot every time.

Suli and Walker injured at the same time has worked out perfectly yesterday. Turbo and Harper really put their bodies on the line in defence and that effois infectious.
Actually seeing a centre in D move up, down, side to side, third man in is so refreshing to watch. Well done Harper!!

Suli must never play first grade for Manly ever again

Great to hear you are doing the Eagle rock in your undies feathered friend as I have gone full monty with those resilient wins in the last two weeks

What was the turn around you ask ?

The turn around was our game against the warriors . The game no one gave us a chance with out Turbo and with injury to players before and during the match when we lost Walker and Jetski .

The Turn around was a turn around of attitude by the resilient attitude by all of our players .

Tommy does make an impact but the biggest impact made from a team is the resilient attitude from very player

THE MORAL OF THE STORY
OUR ATTITUDE IS THE MAIN CAUSE OF OUR CHANGE OF ALTITUDE ON THE NRL LADDER

2021 LADDER​

TeamPWDLPDPts
1Panthers660012212
2Storm6402868
3Rabbitohs5401838
4Roosters6402788
5Dragons5401428
6Eels5401368
7Titans5302456
8Raiders5302136
9Knights6303-156
10Sharks6204144
11Warriors5203-94
12Tigers5104-662
13Broncos6105-672
14Cowboys5104-1012
15Sea Eagles5104-1214
16Bulldogs5005-1400

The vision in my mind of you running around the backyard in your undies is just too much for me mate, I can't unsee what my, minds eye has shown me. I was going up the dam for a barbie and a few frothies to celebrate the win but I'm having convulsions, I'm done :=(

The vision in my mind of you running around the backyard in your undies is just too much for me mate, I can't unsee what my, minds eye has shown me. I was going up the dam for a barbie and a few frothies to celebrate the win but I'm having convulsions, I'm done :=(
Mate at least Woodsie has got his undies on . I have gone full monty . Balls and all !

The team has founds its resilience again. it started against the Warriors and was really carried on yesterday. It goes to show you that when you have a solid defence that your attack will click and when you have a superstar with a point to prove you see the end result.

It is encouraging signs and the next game against the TigPies will be a stern test for the team!

I think Turbo and Fainu are probably our two most important points of attack, it is little wonder that without both we look clueless. Look at 2019, when we had the likes of Turbo and DCE out we still won - unlucky not to make it to the final.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11