Happy Birthday

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Happy Birthday. Have a great day. Hope you don't get any site issues or complaints today ; )

It's 45 mins till b'day in Dan land! (I think - damn time zones!)

Happy birthday Dan.

All the best to the guy who works the hardest on this site....but lives in a time zone where he enjoys our interaction the least!

(maybe he prefers it that way)

3D20Smiles20199.gif

funny-birthday-comment-023.gif

51015-Dan2012.jpg

birthday-002.gif

Happy birthday Dan.

Care to share any details about how they celebrate birthdays in Amster'dan'?

Thanks all.

MadMarcus said:
Happy birthday Dan.

In typically Dutch fashion you take a cake to wrk for everyone else and they tell you congratulations.

I took today off work so I can hang out with the family though. So this morning is chilling out whilst Matilda is at school and the wife is at Dutch lessons then I'll take them somewhere fun this afternoon before dinner at a pay by the hour find dining place.

Dan said:
Thanks all.

MadMarcus said:
Happy birthday Dan.

In typically Dutch fashion you take a cake to wrk for everyone else and they tell you congratulations.

I took today off work so I can hang out with the family though. So this morning is chilling out whilst Matilda is at school and the wife is at Dutch lessons then I'll take them somewhere fun this afternoon before dinner at a pay by the hour find dining place.

Speaking of Dutch lessons, how is Matilda going with the language barrier?

She can sing most of one song about an elephant in the forest but I'm not sure she knows what it means. She starts full time school in may so that should be interesting

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6