Happy Birthday Ryan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wanted to wish Ryan a Happy Birthday!

Thx mate - crapola day at work as mentioned yesterday. One of my customers have gone into a coma, 4 weeks after they cancelled their risk protection I sold them !!!
And "I'M" the one that loses sleep over it !!!
I just told her (the wife) not to bother making another payment for 6 months. I hope that helps !

Its not your fault Ryan so dont blame yourself!

have a good one little dude.

hopefully an 8 pound or so bday present will help cheer you up even if its a couple of days late

Happy birthday mate.

I was looking in VRL last night and the missus looked over my shoulder and said "who's ryan ryan".

I said, you know ryan. He kept calling you Anastasia.

She said, "Oh yeah, is he that weird little one who kept wanting to talk about his sex life?" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not your fault Ryan so dont blame yourself!

I've knocked them back on loan increases 3 times in 12 months, because I thought I was doing the right thing by them (they couldn't afford it), so I'm kind of thinking I may have been a significant stress factor to them - now the guy gets major bleeding on the brain, and his wife tells me how stressed he's been. I know if I gave them the loan, they's probably be in a worse position financially wise, but maybe HEALTH wise - things might be sweet.

Sucks. I feel like a serious change of industry !!!

FFS people, if there's one thing you all listen to me about - if you have loans, (censored) have risk protection !!!! :wall: :wall: :wall:

dude, stress doesnt cause bleeding on the brain so dont lose sleep over it, you have a new bundle of joy on the way

and there wont be much sleep then.

Ryan - you can always come work here were people go out of their way to sabotage your projects as well as the 9th grade schoolyard tactics of banging on your window and running away.

Ryan - you can always come work here were people go out of their way to sabotage your projects as well as the 9th grade schoolyard tactics of banging on your window and running away.

LoL - WTF? :lol:
Where do you work mate???
But know doesn't sound ideal :lol:

She said, \"Oh yeah, is he that weird little one who kept wanting to talk about his sex life?\" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
hahaha gold

happy birthday jockey

dude, stress doesnt cause bleeding on the brain so dont lose sleep over it, you have a new bundle of joy on the way

Thx mate. most people (bankers) here are saying I have done everything I could to help them, so I actually am feeling a little better about it. It still sucks knowing that someone I know (35 or so), is in a coma !!!
I'm going to a top knotch restraunt for lunch, then afternoon beers...so all is good.

[quote author=Daniel]

Thx mate. most people (bankers) here are saying I have done everything I could to help them, so I actually am feeling a little better about it. It still sucks knowing that someone I know (35 or so), is in a coma !!!
I'm going to a top knotch restraunt for lunch, then afternoon beers...so all is good.
[/quote]

Happy Birthday Midget Man.

Enjoy your day, hope its a good one and all goes well with the birth.

Get stuck into the beers and wine at lunch, wish I was.

[quote author=Fluffy]

LoL - WTF? :lol:
Where do you work mate???
But know doesn't sound ideal :lol:

[/quote]

between parra and penriff

if you look on you tube there are a few videos i believe, overloading a forklift to that it lift at the rear and rests on the tynes, throwing cricket ball size rocks at each other and the latest is smaking eachother on the bare ass with the cardboard roll (similar to whats at the centre of a TP roll but 6 foot long and about 5mm thick cardboard) until they bleed.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4