Happy birthday Igor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Old mate "cement" Gillespie went ok in a Manly Jersey .....

For those young'uns amongst you punchies .... here is why the Bulldogs used to be called .. The dogs of War .... starring Gillespie ....

wha...? What's with all the 2 tacklers only, no wrestle, play on calls and pushing in scrums stuff. What game is this?

I’ve possibly told this story before but in the centenary year they handed out the honours to the 12 toughest players of the century, and we had Tooves and Igor in that list.

I was at the time a sponsor of “ Men of League” and they had a fundraiser lunch at the Brisbane Convention Centre attended by no less than 1200 people to celebrate this achievement ( I think 11 of them were there).

Bless the little girls heart who was the secretary of MOL Brisbane she knew I was a mad Manly fan so I turn up on the day , check my table number , proceed to the table and find sitting on one side , Geoff Toovey, and the other Terry Randell.

Fair dinkum I was almost in tears.

And she’d told them who I was and how I was building the support for the travelling supporters group.

PIG, IN MUD for 3 hours.

I’ve possibly told this story before but in the centenary year they handed out the honours to the 12 toughest players of the century, and we had Tooves and Igor in that list.

I was at the time a sponsor of “ Men of League” and they had a fundraiser lunch at the Brisbane Convention Centre attended by no less than 1200 people.

Bless the little girls heart who was the secretary of MOL Brisbane she knew I was a mad Manly fan so I turn up on the day , check my table number , proceed to the table and find sitting on one side , Geoff Toovey, and the other Terry Randell.

Fair dinkum I was almost in tears.

And she’d told them who I was and how I was building the support for the travelling supporters group.

PIG, IN MUD for 3 hours.
I almost wish you hadn't told that story.
And it's nothing to do with jealousy .
Much...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4