Happy birthday AE...your reward? 10,000 posts from me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nice one Carson :)

Whats your pillow of choice....Tontine? :)

Whichever one you havent been bighting.....problem is that lasvegas gets all the pillow cases

oh and by the way..knowing a brand name of a pillow even when using it against someone says a lot worse of you champ. i wouldnt know if that was a brand of a pillow or dessert.

and kiwi eagle....go have a space food stick would you

Sorry champ I can’t compete with the gay barbs.

I suppose if you need confirmation of my preference have a look at what its produced in my avatar pic.

When you produce such a precious baby we'll know your preference :)

gay men have fathered babies before byso.

My friend is married to a gay guy in another country for certain reasons, doesnt make him straight

oh and by the way..knowing a brand name of a pillow even when using it against someone says a lot worse of you champ. i wouldnt know if that was a brand of a pillow or dessert.

and kiwi eagle....go have a space food stick would you

If it is OK with you I will have a packet of Wine Gums champ :D

Fluffy exactly what i thought!.

but byso...with a hair cut like your your either a dyke or in the army.....i know your not in the army soooooo

10000 posts of absolute tosh.

Dan has always gone for quantity over quality.

I hope your not talking about Vicky or we will be having words.

If its all tosh shall i take down all I have contributed to the site perhaps :blaugh:

Well i thought it would be good to share my milestone here.

5000 posts for me today.

Half as crap as dan but its a start.

Have a good weekend everyone and i look forward to reading some positive posts on sunday after i get back when we flog the dragons.

Kite to have a big one

I recommend a "I've been posted 10,000 times" tshirt for the new AE shop :!: , and it should appeal to all your mates in Oxford Street. :p :blah: (MB hears Daniel turning up "I want to go to a gay bar, gay bar, GAY bar" on JJJ) :twisted:

I recommend a \"I've been posted 10,000 times\" tshirt for the new AE shop :!: , and it should appeal to all your mates in Oxford Street. :p :blah: (MB hears Daniel turning up \"I want to go to a gay bar, gay bar, GAY bar\" on JJJ) :twisted:

Daniel notes MB's knowlege of gay bars, locale and anthems......also now understands why MB is constantly humming "its raining men" one that undoubtedly figures in his top 5 tracks

next...

Yeah, yeah. You'll be lining up for modelling jobs next, buttercup.

better than lining up at these gay bars you mention or in the "its raining men" conga line!

next....... (and byso What?)

Since that is the best you ladies can do...I am going home for the day... see some of you at the footy on sunday. Have a good weekend (MB not to many gay bars and dont play its raining men too loud, your damage your ears)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4