Happy birthday AE...your reward? 10,000 posts from me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
AE's birthday and i feel i have sucesfully proven that I am the best at wasting time and have thus reached the hallmark of 10,000 posts....

leaving all in my wake have fun being employed the rest of you pffffttttt

P.S. byso is gay :D

I just had throw the byso part in there.
You cant waste a post like 10,000 they only come around one in every 10,000 posts

True true

this is a day to remeber, only another few months till you reach 20,000 cant wait for those celebrations.

PS we know

I might have to organise fireworks for the 20,000 posts

maybe a dumb question, but how does everyone find the time to make so many posts, not just to this site but others? Doesn't bother me, I guess I am just jealous thatI do not have the time to invest in forum posting that many seem to have.

having a job that allows me time to do whatever i want whilst there is no work in or between calls etc.

I don't have the time Pete and my wife and kids are always saying "Get off the Manly site!" or asking can someone else have a look at the computer.

At work I use my break time to sneak a look at the days news.

there is a difference between work time and break time?

When im not in meetings im often on the phone calling to arrange quotes and stuff so i play around then. unlike Dan i dont have to log calls.

Speaking of wasting time, I found that bash.org site you were talking about in the general forum and have just wasted 3 hours of the bosses time reading that. Too funny, as much as I want to I cannot close the window and do some work. :)

lets not get off topic..... remember byso is gay!

You just wouldnt know what i takes to attract the nice young ladies these days.....I mean remember the whole le snack thing?

I managed to attract the ladies at the right time brother - no worries on that front. Now I spend my time protecting my daughters and warning them about types like you! :lol:

whilst eating le snacks at the footy and sipping on poppas

Well done.

Funny comment from a guy has more product on his hair than craig wing :)

mate if I could get away with a haircut shaped by a square cardboard box...I wouldnt, but you clearly have no such hesitations

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4