Happily, Manly sign Turbo brothers!!!

I’d suggest with Jurbo on Kangaroos duty we won’t get the “ photo op” with them signing in front of the Sea Eagles banner until Jakey returns from UnZed.

We usually nominate the Williams 'brothers', David Tony Darrell Graham. OK, maybe not brothers but brothers in arms for Manly

While trying to jog my memory about Graham, I found this classic photo - Mal Reilly as the Incredible Hulk, must have got in some scrap or other (which after all, is why we signed him!)

1572592887228.png

Buzz has already written shoosh for this Sunday.

Which club who has recently signed two brothers to massive long term contracts has to offload players to get back under the salary cap, this will be easier than expected with several high paid stars ready to walk after feeling they are underpaid.

He will be trying everything to put a negative on the Turbo's staying.

Was it just me or did anyone else notice the stylish yet functional plastic seats used in the Sea Eagles Media Conference. Looks like they did the job required.

Excellent news.

I think we borrowed them from the Panthers as they have plenty and we now have an inside man at the place!

Well I for one am certainly pleased that’s out of the way.

Mind you I never ever thought they’d go elsewhere ( their parents would disown them if they did).

Well I for one am certainly pleased that’s out of the way.

Mind you I never ever thought they’d go elsewhere ( their parents would disown them if they did).
Yeap but gez there some salty dogs fans on social media having a cry. I say let manly manage our cap they can workout why they decided foran was a good signing.
Never in doubt but I say if we keep dce, turbos and afb fit then we challenge very soon.

Yeap but gez there some salty dogs fans on social media having a cry. I say let manly manage our cap they can workout why they decided foran was a good signing.
Never in doubt but I say if we keep dce, turbos and afb fit then we challenge very soon.

Yep, they are the glue

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2