Haneef overboard

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
[quote author=Chip & Chase]
I for one will never let a boy do a man's job again.

You'd better convince 10,000,000 other Australians of the need then.

[/quote]

It is better a boy do the job than an incompetant.

WOLF!!!!! WOLF!!!!!!! WOLF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'A mistake has been made': DPP

Commonwealth Director of Public Prosecutions, Damian Bugg, said: "On my view of this matter a mistake has been made ... I will now take further steps to inquire how that mistake occurred."

Speaking during a joint press conference with Australian Federal Police Commissioner Mick Keelty, Mr Bugg said one of his prosecutors had put two errors of fact before the court. Mr Bugg appeared to accept DPP responsibility for one, but blamed the AFP for the second.

"The first related to the SIM card and was based on a misunderstanding of the facts," he said.

"The second related to the residence of Dr Haneef in the UK and was based on incorrect material provided by the AFP."

It's disgraceful that a bloke has been locked up for 3 weeks for losing a phone and had his name and reputation smeared through the national press.

Howard - The Jan Smuts of the 21st Century.

The best bit now is that Howard and Andrews are blaming Rudd for supporting their approach.

Old ideas - great line from Bracks. We are seeing in Canberra the signs of someone who didn't know when it was the right time to retire!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6