Handbag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
Guess what.

I was watching the Tahs game last night and guess who scored.

That's right, Sam Harris.

It's a bit of a worry that someone who was on the bench or in PL for two clubs in the NRL gets into the NSW rugby team. No wonder the Waratahs are struggling this year.

i think its hilarious, the lack of talent in Union makes me laugh as they fork out millions on rugby League wingers as league just churns up future superstars like a production line evey year, ie Israel etc etc

Outside backs are no use when you have forwards with their heads coming out of their arses at every scrum and a five eighth as predictable as a Swiss train.

Go the Boks.

He didn't have to do much for his try, what I remember most about his performance was when he was given the ball with about 5 to go on the flanks, and deadset it looked like he was running in quicksand. He was never the fastest player in the NRL, but he looks like he's lost about 8 yards of pace.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,21504323-23217,00.html

The big man has been given a starting role this weekend.

Deadset he'd have to be the slowest centre in the history of Super Rugby.

Union would be better if:
1. They widened the gap between attackers and defenders
2. They stopped breakaways from standing in the backline - you try getting through a hole when Richie McCaw is tackling you non-stop.

The Tah's put Harris in the backline this weekend. Too slow, way to stupid. The Brumbies will have a field day cutting through him.

2. They stopped breakaways from standing in the backline - you try getting through a hole when Richie McCaw is tackling you non-stop.
3 They dropped the number of players to 13

4 They gave each team a set number of phases with the ball, lets say ..... 6

[quote author=Crusher Cleal]

[/quote]

5) They had the Channel 9 commentary team taking over.

[quote author=Utility Player]
[quote author=Crusher Cleal]

[/quote]

5) They had the Channel 9 commentary team taking over.

[/quote]

6. They used Rugby League players instead..... oh wait

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4