• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
how about Hampstead yelling out during the 1st half to the Manly players
"DON"T LOOK AT ME"
lol.gif

he gave into the crowd with the send off as well I think

Berkeley_Eagle link said:
how about Hampstead yelling out during the 1st half to the Manly players
\"DON\"T LOOK AT ME\"
lol.gif

I wrote this also in the "Cuthbo's send off was a joke" thread but I remember the game when Choc came back from injury (I think) where there was another incident of the "Don't look at me, don't look at me" routine by the Ref. In that incident it was against Choc because he kept looking at him after he tackled the opposition player before releasing. Whether or not it was Hampstead reffing that game I can't remember.

All teams are now doing the look at the ref routine. Keep an eye out for it in every game.

Wankstead should have thrown his whistle into the crowd. Was fuming at how many times there would be a delay between the play and the call

Do the players look at him or look to see if the line has reset before getting up of the player?  If Bumstead is standing in the defensive line then wtf. 

They are looking at him because they are waiting to hear a call of "dominant" or "release". It's a pretty simple concept, but Hamstead has a massive problem with it. It's really strange.

Mr Bean got it right. He'd being pinging slow play the balls all game and Ballin just lay there. No problem from me. I'd rather talk about how great the effort was in getting a good win.

No relation of anyone who plays with a whistle. Complaining about the obvious ones seems futile to me. We were so dominant I can't believe some of the dumb penalties we gave away for lazy tackles.

I have noticed that more players are looking around at the ref to see when he is happy for them to release the player. Unlike TV viewers, players don't hear the ref clearly as there is crowd noise. I think that the Don't look at me call related to that.

Dont get me started about the refs.

On this topic all i will say is hampster has no flucking right to be telling players where to direct their vision.

Sheer arrogant stupidity.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4