• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Probably 1 of the more criticised blokes this year, personally i think he has gone OK off the bench.

He only signed a 1 year deal with us, so the quesiton is, do we sign him again for next season ?

Yes for me, i would place him ahead of Bryant in the queue

Yeah, he's been pretty handy at times. It's good to have a depth of forwards that are known to be able to play 1st grade, even if they don't play each week. I can't see him being first picked next year but he'll get afew runs.

I was probably his biggest critic in the off-season, but I'm happy to admit that he's gone bloody well for a bench prop this year.

He'll get a 2 year deal pretty soon, and it's been well earned.

i agree with hall being ahead of bryant at this stage of the season, but cutbo is making strong claims for a starting position. Menzies coming off the bench has been working very well and we should continue to inject him in the game at the right time - he can be devastating!

i would definatly keep him but wouldnt raise it too much from the 70K he is on this year. If we have signed perry then its between him and bryant

i agree with hall being ahead of bryant at this stage of the season, but cutbo is making strong claims for a starting position. Menzies coming off the bench has been working very well and we should continue to inject him in the game at the right time - he can be devastating!
Hall is a worker who does his job. Cuthbo is an attacking option and a different type of player. An impact maker.

It is like comparing a ute to a sports car.

If we did keep him, could any other club compete with this for prop depth

Kite, King, Cuthbertson, Perry, Hall, Bryant, Rose

That is massive depth for a front row

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4