Hall V Gallon ...?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Who do you want to see knocked out ...

• Gallon

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Hall

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Complete joke. Says a lot about the state of boxing.
and now SBW wants to fight the winner:
SBW wants $2m Code War megafight

Agree ... But All sports are as much about entertainment as they are about the actual sport .... any professional athlete is only worth paying ... if people are willing to pay to see him perform ..... and how much he is paid can only be determined by the amount people will pay ...

I have no problem with them getting an earn .... if the punters want to pay their hard earned to see them ....

But yeah .... maybe call it something else other than boxing .....

I've seen footage of Hall working the bag and he looks absolutely terrible. Couldn't even jab. I mean this is horrendous:

Gallen rates himself but all he ever fights are bums. I mean it's easy money for him so why not but if you talk yourself up as a "boxer" maybe fight another one every now and then.

As for the fight itself - If Hall's shadow boxing form is to be trusted, he feint's and drops that left and Gallen will clock him with a right hook and it will all be over very early...

Agree ... But All sports are as much about entertainment as they are about the actual sport .... any professional athlete is only worth paying ... if people are willing to pay to see him perform ..... and how much he is paid can only be determined by the amount people will pay ...

I have no problem with them getting an earn .... if the punters want to pay their hard earned to see them ....

But yeah .... maybe call it something else other than boxing .....
I feel that it's a bit like the more masculine version of dancing with the stars. People watch something they were never really interested in in the hope that someone they don't like makes an arse of themselves. Celebrity appears to be entertainment in itself nowadays.
I've seen footage of Hall working the bag and he looks absolutely terrible. Couldn't even jab. I mean this is horrendous:

Gallen rates himself but all he ever fights are bums. I mean it's easy money for him so why not but if you talk yourself up as a "boxer" maybe fight another one every now and then.

As for the fight itself - If Hall's shadow boxing form is to be trusted, he feint's and drops that left and Gallen will clock him with a right hook and it will all be over very early...
Lol...I think it will be far more of a cuddle match than a boxing one :)

I booked it - but it should be the under card to the Main fight Interim World Superfly weight title - Maloney vs Dharry....sad thing is in reality, the fight has got all the major publicity due to Gallon/Hall fight and there are plenty of Aussie boxers blowing up they only get approx 10% of what these footy blokes get for a 1 off....
Thing is, it's about what sells seats and TV rights and it's a marketing ploy that will continue in Australia....most of us would grab a $600,000 payday and maybe pick our heads out of the crowd after it ??
With Woodsie, I'm hoping for a Hall KO and IF he can take advantage of that reach, can maybe pick Gallon off, who is no doubt going to try get close and throw some body shots before going for the KO himself....interesting viewing all the same.

OK ... just because it's slow around here ..... here's another one ....

If you could name your champion to get in the ring in a no holds barred last man standing bash 'em up agaist the opponent of your choice ... what match up would you pay ringside seats to go and see...

My choice of champion would be Mark Bugden ... and the opponent would be GreenTurd ......

"Gallen" sheesh

I kinda want Hall to win but he underestimates Gallen at his own peril.

The guy should just be coming off a 4 yr drug suspension anyway

edit: Must add my interest is minimal. Probably limited to posting here and reading about the result online.

if this clip is for real this bloke is clueless.Gallen will win in seconds.

OK ... just because it's slow around here ..... here's another one ....

If you could name your champion to get in the ring in a no holds barred last man standing bash 'em up agaist the opponent of your choice ... what match up would you pay ringside seats to go and see...

My choice of champion would be Mark Bugden ... and the opponent would be GreenTurd ......
If headbutts inclusive 100% back the call .....

Personally would have preferred SBW vs Gallon in 1 of these "Special fights"

I assume it’s legit as he posted it but man, if that was me I’d be searching far and wide for any copies of that and scrubbing it from the internet.

Let's hope it's a Gee up ..... Gallon may be dopey enough to fall for it ... (hopeful) .....

Last edited:
I booked it - but it should be the under card to the Main fight Interim World Superfly weight title - Maloney vs Dharry....sad thing is in reality, the fight has got all the major publicity due to Gallon/Hall fight and there are plenty of Aussie boxers blowing up they only get approx 10% of what these footy blokes get for a 1 off....
Thing is, it's about what sells seats and TV rights and it's a marketing ploy that will continue in Australia....most of us would grab a $600,000 payday and maybe pick our heads out of the crowd after it ??
With Woodsie, I'm hoping for a Hall KO and IF he can take advantage of that reach, can maybe pick Gallon off, who is no doubt going to try get close and throw some body shots before going for the KO himself....interesting viewing all the same.
The whole footballer/boxing thing began in 2002 at that charity boxing night in which Mark Geyer knocked out Damian Monkhurst from Collingwood. It’s just continued to grow legs from there.

SBW did step in the ring with Francois Botha though. That’s the closest that any of these guys have ever come to beating a legitimate boxer. Sonny won the fight, although it was a little contentious. A friend of mine sparred with Gallen in the lead up to this fight last week, rocked him too by all accounts.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4